• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,273 posts in this topic

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:40 PM, nriccijr said:

I got a bunch of junk in my tru......back seat!!

20191006_171839.thumb.jpg.fcf7270ea9ef0fb9fa11c2f4e72d7088.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Arcade-Machine-w-Riser-Arcade1UP/875700648?fbclid=IwAR1WB2wyM2B-guT62f_Z_CK1SW92dsQ0-zZr2Jooa18Fwc9wvbWzqPqFkes

it said that it went live online today, free 2 day shipping, but are they available in store already? hm 

Sheesh, I was tempted with the Punisher one, but really wanted this, unfortunately I have already spent too much on comics recently.....

Super Jealous!

I just wanted to thank you both for posting here.  I kept missing the pre-sales on these and honestly I haven't been keeping up on the release dates.  I was able to get my order in and it should be arriving to my door on Friday.  :banana:

I'm pretty excited about this.  In my pre-kid days, I had a full-sized arcade cabinet with original boards for TMNT, Turtles in Time, and a few other 4-player beat-em-ups.  I had big plans to customize that cabinet with TMNT artwork and make it very nice, but then we had kids on the way and it took up too much room for our place at the time.  I sold the cabinet before we moved over 5 years ago and I eventually sold the boards earlier this year.  This machine is Perfect for what I'm looking for.  It takes up less room than a normal arcade machine, has some of the best games built in, and is less expensive than the full size version (one of the boards covered the cost of this whole thing).

Thanks guys!

My son and I got most of this built over the weekend.  We finished the riser and got most of the cabinet put together.  However, I ordered a light-up marquee for it that should arrive in a week or two so I'm going to wait for that instead of putting everything together only to take it apart again when it gets here.  So for now, it's just going to take up space on its side in the middle of the living room.  lol

In the mean time, I figured I'd post the pic I took from NYCC from the Arcade 1up booth.  They had a MASSIVE Marvel Super Heroes game that was very popular.  It was literally the biggest arcade cabinet I've ever seen. 

IMG_0475.thumb.jpg.9e5cbc1af30d215300d3ec4cfa51aca8.jpg

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

My son and I got most of this built over the weekend.  We finished the riser and got most of the cabinet put together.  However, I ordered a light-up marquee for it that should arrive in a week or two so I'm going to wait for that instead of putting everything together only to take it apart again when it gets here.  So for now, it's just going to take up space on its side in the middle of the living room.  lol

In the mean time, I figured I'd post the pic I took from NYCC from the Arcade 1up booth.  They had a MASSIVE Marvel Super Heroes game that was very popular.  It was literally the biggest arcade cabinet I've ever seen. 

IMG_0475.thumb.jpg.9e5cbc1af30d215300d3ec4cfa51aca8.jpg

:o that's pretty! I'm on the fence for the TMNT Arcade 1-up due to price lol but that doesn't keep me for being super excited for you guys! :headbang: 

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:o that's pretty! I'm on the fence for the TMNT Arcade 1-up due to price lol but that doesn't keep me for being super excited for you guys! :headbang: 

My reasoning: a full-sized original version would easily cost 3x more (or much more depending on the condition), take up more room, and only have one of the games.  I was also a little hesitant, but the tipping point for me was that getting these while they're new helps me to avoid the secondary market.  With my luck, I'd contemplate getting one of these for too long, they'd stop making them, then I'd end up paying double the price for a used one that I have to drive 2 hours to pick up myself.  Buying it now means Wal-Mart delivered a new one right to my door.  That made the decision very easy. 

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

After having this for nearly 9 years, I FINALLY got it framed.  I really like how it came out!  TMNT by Michael Dooney.

IMG_0602.thumb.jpg.74c531d4150d2726650a0d1699d3ace5.jpg

Smokes!! What a killer piece and excellent frame job. That's cover quality... Congrats!!! 

Hey All!

There's currently a charity thread being held to raise money for medical bills for Paul Litch...a great guy who's been with CGC since the very beginning.  Here's the thread:

Paul Litch Charity Thread

I put up a TMNT book on the first page in case anyone is interested.  Feel free to check out the thread for a good cause.