• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,267 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

How do people do this without repercussions? What’s to stop someone from habitually listing no reserve auctions and killing them if they don’t like how it’s going? I don’t get it...

How could they not like how that was going....$40k+!!

28 minutes ago, So-CoAddict said:

Aaaand its back, starting at $13,500. :o

Saw that. Guy better tread lightly...been seeing consistent patterns of people who hold the golds toying with buyers. There was one nearly a year ago listed and delisted too, can’t remember if it’s the same one. If I was a bidder, and I’m not, I’d be tempted to say F it.

14 hours ago, spracknetch23 said:

Wow, that's incredible, congrats on that one! I like how you've matted out the signatures in the bottom margin so there are no distractions from the art itself. Awesome!

Getting the Eastman signature wouldn't have been my choice, but I'm thankful that it was in the margin and therefore easily matted out. 

Thanks for the kind words!  I'm very excited about this one!

On 11/9/2019 at 7:14 AM, Turtle said:

Getting the Eastman signature wouldn't have been my choice, but I'm thankful that it was in the margin and therefore easily matted out. 

Wow!  A bit ashamed to admit I didn't realize that piece was a Kirby original when I saw it in Turtle Soup...or I did and just forgot that detail.  But I think the Eastman sig is great...good placement and actually brings the piece full-circle...Kirby-->Eastman-->Kirby.  Beautiful man. 

On 11/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, Callaway29 said:

Saw that. Guy better tread lightly...been seeing consistent patterns of people who hold the golds toying with buyers. There was one nearly a year ago listed and delisted too, can’t remember if it’s the same one. If I was a bidder, and I’m not, I’d be tempted to say F it.

Now it's 30K with 2 days left. Wonder if he'll pull it again.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:14 AM, Turtle said:

It’s so awesome and so perfectly unique in so many ways! Congrats!!