• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,280 posts in this topic

Racerboy (another TMNT aficionado on the Registry) contacted me through the Registry, sent a nice note. I tried replying, but got this below upon replying. Am I ignored/blocked by him?😂  Does he go by something else on the Boards?

1F936976-66D3-411D-8C63-5114D348400B.thumb.jpeg.fd505670938ca41c91cce3a904726d68.jpeg

Edited by Icculus308win

13 hours ago, Icculus308win said:

Racerboy (another TMNT aficionado on the Registry) contacted me through the Registry, sent a nice note. I tried replying, but got this below upon replying. Am I ignored/blocked by him?😂  Does he go by something else on the Boards?

1F936976-66D3-411D-8C63-5114D348400B.thumb.jpeg.fd505670938ca41c91cce3a904726d68.jpeg

He may just be practicing “social distancing”...

It's been too long since the last post in this thread, so I figured I'd share a set of prints I picked up from Ben Bishop in 2018...either Baltimore or NYCC...I don't remember.

432336237_TMNTBishop-DonatelloMacro.thumb.jpg.c233fa980b4868c01dc56b91831d438c.jpg1194487552_TMNTBishop-MichelangeloMacro.thumb.jpg.779ec9f5891c41498b0cfc7cfbd4ea5b.jpg1698708809_TMNTBishop-LeonardoMacro.thumb.jpg.43bbfa4e0404dfeb03c810098ec9863f.jpg1472636867_TMNTBishop-RaphaelMacro.thumb.jpg.7a3e014cb8d9f756971b23f9a927c0e6.jpg

21 hours ago, Turtle said:

It's been too long since the last post in this thread, so I figured I'd share a set of prints I picked up from Ben Bishop in 2018...either Baltimore or NYCC...I don't remember.

432336237_TMNTBishop-DonatelloMacro.thumb.jpg.c233fa980b4868c01dc56b91831d438c.jpg1194487552_TMNTBishop-MichelangeloMacro.thumb.jpg.779ec9f5891c41498b0cfc7cfbd4ea5b.jpg1698708809_TMNTBishop-LeonardoMacro.thumb.jpg.43bbfa4e0404dfeb03c810098ec9863f.jpg1472636867_TMNTBishop-RaphaelMacro.thumb.jpg.7a3e014cb8d9f756971b23f9a927c0e6.jpg

Gotta get the TMNT #97 Jennika to finish it out!!! https://www.dmcomics.com/store/

Get to show off the rare portion of my collection non Scooby and a few Scooby. I have a few sketch covers to add to the turtle viewing cause including what would happen if Scooby Doo joined the turtles courtesy of Jim Lawson. CGC SS 9.8

Tim Lattie raw sketch of Baxter Stockman alter ego from the bay, maybe one day a green yellow label.

Same deal with Jason Flowers' Splinter

Matthew Parton CGC with voice actors signatures jess Harnell, Larry Kinney, and Rob Pauline

Marc Lapierre Splinter and Alfred one day a yellow green. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

8 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Get to show off the rare portion of my collection non Scooby and a few Scooby. I have a few sketch covers to add to the turtle viewing cause including what would happen if Scooby Doo joined the turtles courtesy of Jim Lawson. CGC SS 9.8

Tim Lattie raw sketch of Baxter Stockman alter ego from the bay, maybe one day a green yellow label.

Same deal with Jason Flowers' Splinter

Matthew Parton CGC with voice actors signatures jess Harnell, Larry Kinney, and Rob Pauline

Marc Lapierre Splinter and Alfred one day a yellow green. 

image.png

Baxter!!!! That was his name :) that is so awesome, I hadn't thought about that in years! Memories :x 

Wish I had got the TMNT Arcade through Arcade1up, I think that was one of the first bosses, many a night at CiCi's pizza as a kid pumpin' them quarters!

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Baxter!!!! That was his name :) that is so awesome, I hadn't thought about that in years! Memories :x 

Wish I had got the TMNT Arcade through Arcade1up, I think that was one of the first bosses, many a night at CiCi's pizza as a kid pumpin' them quarters!

They still sell it through Walmart I think.

7 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

They still sell it through Walmart I think.

Ya but ... lol it's $349-399, a tad on the high side, sure it's 4 players, but so far the most I've had to play is 2....

Kind of hard to just the price on nostalgia alone and all, when that could be a comic slab or something...

They had it on sale around Black Friday, but we'll see. Silly enough I bought the Final Fight cabinet, but now wonder if I have room for another lol talk about sabotage! 

26 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya but ... lol it's $349-399, a tad on the high side, sure it's 4 players, but so far the most I've had to play is 2....

Kind of hard to just the price on nostalgia alone and all, when that could be a comic slab or something...

They had it on sale around Black Friday, but we'll see. Silly enough I bought the Final Fight cabinet, but now wonder if I have room for another lol talk about sabotage! 

I have it in my "lair" (My turtle room).  It's pretty sweet.  Hard to justify the $350/$400, but it's a ton of fun to play the original arcade versions on a cabinet.  I still have all the original NES/SNES versions as well (even my original DOS copy, you know, the one that is literally impossible to beat without cheating).  

2 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

I have it in my "lair" (My turtle room).  It's pretty sweet.  Hard to justify the $350/$400, but it's a ton of fun to play the original arcade versions on a cabinet.  I still have all the original NES/SNES versions as well (even my original DOS copy, you know, the one that is literally impossible to beat without cheating).  

I've said it before, the nes tmnt1 I've kept since a kid, I'll keep it forever lol

The arcade! hm

It's tough cause nostalgia is big! I said several times as a kid that I wanted the arcade game at home. Sadly 1 of those friends as a kid passed on, the other lost touch, but my brother and I enjoyed it!

I'll end up with it just waiting till a sale or a better sale

18 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've said it before, the nes tmnt1 I've kept since a kid, I'll keep it forever lol

The arcade! hm

It's tough cause nostalgia is big! I said several times as a kid that I wanted the arcade game at home. Sadly 1 of those friends as a kid passed on, the other lost touch, but my brother and I enjoyed it!

I'll end up with it just waiting till a sale or a better sale

Around Christmas, select walmarts were clearing them out DIRT cheap (like sub $200) so always be checking brickseek to see if a walmart around you is clearancing them.

1 minute ago, jaybuck43 said:

Around Christmas, select walmarts were clearing them out DIRT cheap (like sub $200) so always be checking brickseek to see if a walmart around you is clearancing them.

Ya that's how I snagged the Final Fight Cabinet for $175, also came with 1944 Loop Master and Ghost 'n Goblins and something called "Strider?"

but the TMNT just came out last fall, the lowest they've had it so far is $350.....

I'm sure that pre-order may have been cheaper, ANYONE ANYTIME BE SURE TO UPDATE THIS THRILL IF YOU SEE IT FOR $300 OR UNDER....

After you snag one for yourself of course :foryou: 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 8:16 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

In the original arcade game, he's in human form as a boss in the sewer level where he flies around a tosses Mousers at you.  In the NES version, he's at the end of the parking lot level in fly form.  This one was WAY easier than the original arcade version, which has Bebop and Rocksteady AT THE SAME TIME!  :tonofbricks:

In Turtles in Time (also on the Arcade 1up machine), the fly version of Baxter Stockman is the boss of stage 1.

You should DEFINTELY get the machine.  It plays really well and even when it's not in use, it looks terrific.  If you've got a TMNT room, this would be a great addition. 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 7:36 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Gotta get the TMNT #97 Jennika to finish it out!!! https://www.dmcomics.com/store/

I do have to find out if he put out another print.  hm  Jennika wasn't a turtle when I picked these up.  Sneaky marketing tactic.  lol

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

I do have to find out if he put out another print.  hm  Jennika wasn't a turtle when I picked these up.  Sneaky marketing tactic.  lol

Lol the link I provided has it for sale for $10.99.

4 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

Lol the link I provided has it for sale for $10.99.

Thanks, but I'm looking for the 11x17 print. 

Of course, I have 4 frames lined up in my office and a Jennika print would not fit anyway....or it would push Donnie out, which is NOT happening.