• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,273 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, SpeedforceKJ said:

Had a great time last night showing our daughter the OG TMNT movie for the first time on it's 30th anniversary. She really liked it. Also relieved that I got my confirmation email  from CGC that my #1 2nd print has been received for reholding. now i sit and wait for it to be returned:popcorn:

I remember TMNT #1 the movie real well, so I sat through the 2nd movie last night, I almost finished it before I fell asleep. They all really kind of hold up through the times. I forgot how serious the movie music and such got when splinter or the shredder are talking lol 

It's good stuff, I'm sure TMNT #3 is also on Netflix, but I don't think that I can sit through it, besides I remember the ending with the prophecy tapestry :) 

40 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Was that the one that had the sketches on the slab? 

that's the one. I finally got back from my deployment and got to actually have the book in hand. Between moving my family out to Louisiana and then all this going on in the world just wasn't able to get to it till now. 

Heads up, not my listing, but there are some rare iron-ons for sale in this ebay lot: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Tmnt-T-shirt-Iron-On-Transfers-You-Get-3/193409359178?hash=item2d08189d4a:g:rGcAAOSw6FteiAsT

Two '85s and an '84 Leo. I've only seen the '85 Raphael once before. I've also heard speculation that these may have been the first full-color printed tmnt. Anyone know for sure? I think they were first advertised in #1, 2nd printing.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 9:37 PM, JoeRock said:

Finally received the light up marque for the Arcade1up cabinet. Highly recommend to anyone who has this arcade. Arcadegamefactory 

D34981CE-C3A7-41E7-82A9-03347DD3ED21.jpeg

So cool!

I also grabbed that light up marquee.  They did a great job with it.  I've had the machine since late last year and I still play it at least once a week.

I find that I play the first one way more than Turtles in Time for some reason.  I think it's because I played the Arcade Game a ton as a kid but never saw a Turtles in Time machine in my youth.  Nostalgia bias in full effect!

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

So cool!

I also grabbed that light up marquee.  They did a great job with it.  I've had the machine since late last year and I still play it at least once a week.

I find that I play the first one way more than Turtles in Time for some reason.  I think it's because I played the Arcade Game a ton as a kid but never saw a Turtles in Time machine in my youth.  Nostalgia bias in full effect!

Same here, I’m always trying to beat my high score. I used to ride my bike to the local grocery store that had the TMNT arcade, hell I even rebought that same bike on the bay just to hang on the wall haha