• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,267 posts in this topic

So adopted, or something of that nature. Thank-you my man🤘

I absolutely loved/love the 2012 cartoon. Moreover I was fortunate to have both my boys at the perfect ages when the show aired and went off. My wife has always been supportive of my love for TMNT collecting (all collecting luckily) and with the addition to the boys sharing in the groove - TMNT became a family affair. Ever since that cartoon my boys have have read enough of the OG series from issues or trades to respect and love TMNT officially 🥰 

Edited by Icculus308win

3 hours ago, BeardedBubba said:

I'd be worried too.  Which variant is that?  Are they supposed to be sketch covers?

Yeah it is a blank sketch cover from Obscurity. I am not sure what type of medium would work best but having a commission in White would really look good. I just don't want it smeared haha.

Has anyone seen the new Rally Rd app yet? They've got a turtles #1 First Print 9.8, which as of right now, is apparently valued at $90,000

(If you're not familiar with Rally, its a new service that allows you to buy and sell shares in hard assets like comics, cars, wine, etc).

Rally-TMNT1.jpeg

Fathom Events is doing 30th anniversary screenings of the original 1990 Live action TMNT movie this weekend throughout the country.  My local theaters have been super quiet.  I'll definitely go see it.  I haven't caught this movie in a theater since I was a kid...and apparently it's been digitally enhanced a bit for better picture quality.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-30th-anniversary

20201103_183718.jpg

I gave this poster to my brother as kids, and I believe that I got a cowboys championship poster. I'm not sure what happened to the cowboys lol

But this TMNT survived! ^^

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/25/2020 at 9:23 AM, jaybuck43 said:

Any chance you have a link to those cases/display tables?  I really want to pick those up.

Hey man, just saw this. I bought those at a local store, At Home. I then bought some display lights on ebay that I affixed underneath. It's pretty cool when its said and done, as I have some of these lights around the room and when i walk, I click my little clicker, sit on the couch and enjoy everything lit up.