• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,286 posts in this topic

The description does not ever say third printing. It even says estimated value is $1750 and that only 3000 were printed.

I noticed that too. But he description does say 1985 and the label says 3rd print. There have to be at least 2 bidders that think its 1st print. Someones going to be upset.

Heritage responded and withdrew the auction. It will be up again soon with a corrected description.

Yes well done that really would have sucked for the winner

That was awesome you took to time to fill Heritage in on that book and what is now happening :applause:

Have to say, hats off to Heritage for listening to you and understanding the issue; furthermore for acting on it so quickly and actually ending their auction (thumbs u

That's a beautiful piece. Was it already matted when you got it? (always curious if there is ever anything under the matting, some people frame it to only show the published portion and cut of production notes)

It was hanging on Paul Jenkin's wall near his downstairs office for years. He's had it since it was made, so I have no idea what's underneath the matting honestly. I knew he did The Sentry, Inhumans, Origin, Spider-man etc, but I never knew he was the editor for Tundra. That was the only Turtles thing he had though. I was blown away when I walked down those stairs and that was down there hanging on the wall big as anything. I'm not doing it justice with that photo. In person it is an amazing piece of art.

That's a beautiful piece. Was it already matted when you got it? (always curious if there is ever anything under the matting, some people frame it to only show the published portion and cut of production notes)

He did 31, 35, 36

Your new page is awesome, but that cover to 11 is Dreamy!! I just was looking at that book yesterday saying "How great it would be to own this cover or an early cover." Wow man. Big congrats!!! I know you're probably still wide-eyed when you look at it.