• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,291 posts in this topic

When the Sharpie coloring dries, will you consider changing your policy by posting pics and selling to someone here? lol But, I won't need to buy it...I already have a Gold #1 of 10. :grin:

Some people pay a lot to collect counterfeits.... right? So what if I did do that.... And got it signed/slabbed by PL at FCBD as a counterfeit gold?? Would there be a market for that?!?!?! ;)

Edited by nriccijr

When the Sharpie coloring dries, will you consider changing your policy by posting pics and selling to someone here? lol But, I won't need to buy it...I already have a Gold #1 of 10. :grin:

Some people pay a lot to collect counterfeits.... right? So what if I did do that.... And got it signed/slabbed by PL at FCBD as a counterfeit gold?? Would there be a market for that?!?!?! ;)

Well, if you're using a real Turtlemania Regular and just drawing on it then it would probably just get graded as a Regular Turtlemania and get marked down in grade for the coloring/ writing on it. Someone would probably still buy it just for Peter's sig. though. :grin:

Well, if you're using a real Turtlemania Regular and just drawing on it then it would probably just get graded as a Regular Turtlemania and get marked down in grade for the coloring/ writing on it. Someone would probably still buy it just for Peter's sig. though. :grin:

If you ask Peter to do it though.... :baiting:

Ok, I have turtlemania on the brain.

1) Who will sell me a raw Turtlemania regular

2) Who will get it signed for me by Laird and Eastman.

3) Yes, I will pay you a nice fee, or nice Turtle sketch

4) I know Peter only signs a few items, so if you are only getting 1-2 items and don't have a 3rd send me a pm.

Thanks!!! My plan was to go to Maine myself, but the big Sidekick got in the way.

4) I know Peter only signs a few items, so if you are only getting 1-2 items and don't have a 3rd send me a pm.

Thanks!!! My plan was to go to Maine myself, but the big Sidekick got in the way.

lol..."the big Sidekick." I hope that this sidekick doesn't read these forums or you'll be sleeping on "the big sofa."

lol..."the big Sidekick." I hope that this sidekick doesn't read these forums or you'll be sleeping on "the big sofa."

lol that was good. I actually meant the 76 year old sidekick. The best sidekick in history. When I made the decision to get him, I had to sacrifice a lot. Buttt, yes, my other sidekick wants me to take a chill pill with the books, so, you are correct in the end lol

lol that was good. I actually meant the 76 year old sidekick. The best sidekick in history. When I made the decision to get him, I had to sacrifice a lot. Buttt, yes, my other sidekick wants me to take a chill pill with the books, so, you are correct in the end lol

Ah yiss....

PPQ6q1Bl.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? It appears to be an advertisement of some sort for the TMNT cereal. It is printed on clear plastic and mounted on a paper matte background. The image measures roughly 7x7 and the entire piece is probably 11x15. I put a white backing board behind it so the image would show up in the picture.

e7cbcdc6-59d4-4ae9-875b-b8d3d945cad9_zpsocfi47wr.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? It appears to be an advertisement of some sort for the TMNT cereal. It is printed on clear plastic and mounted on a paper matte background. The image measures roughly 7x7 and the entire piece is probably 11x15. I put a white backing board behind it so the image would show up in the picture.

That child is freaky looking.

I've never seen that before. Has a Norman Rockwell feel to it.

Ah yiss....

PPQ6q1Bl.jpg

:applause:

Congrats man. I'm happy it's in good hands. It looks beautiful.

To the cereal ad, I think that's a cool piece. The girl surely looks Poltergeistish. I would encourage all turtle fans to check out the Crazy amount of advertising and commericals TMNT did back in the late 80's early 90's. I'll try to send a link, but they are bugged out, and really make you want some turtle snacks. Who remembers Green Turtle Pies. They were actually pretty good lol

Who remembers Green Turtle Pies. They were actually pretty good lol

I remember the pies. They tasted good but looked...awful.

The green color did look pretty shoddy, but they sure were tasty!

Good FCBD yesterday. The lines weren't as long as they have been in previous years, the weather may have had something to do with that. Pete still had a 2 item limit but you could have easily gone through a bunch of times. It was good seeing some members there and getting some more stuff signed. Below is the skate desk I got signed (adding KE at RICC) and I also got some books signed that will be going to CGC. I also got the fancy event print that was limited to 25 that will be shipped to me next week.

IMG_20160507_153225078_zpsfrdjhw7s.jpg

Does anyone know if there is ever someone doing CGC SS at Shellback on FCBD? I have a TMNT 1 already signed by both, but it was from the 80s before CGC. I'd like to get it official next year.