• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,291 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me the GPA on TMNT #1 1st print 9.0 and 9.2. Hate to ask

9.2:

Sep-03-2016 $4,099

Jan-09-2016 $4,000

9.0:

Aug-29-2016 $4,200

Jun-28-2016 $4,500

May-13-2016 $4,063

are those mixed up?

Can anyone tell me the GPA on TMNT #1 1st print 9.0 and 9.2. Hate to ask

9.2:

Sep-03-2016 $4,099

Jan-09-2016 $4,000

9.0:

Aug-29-2016 $4,200

Jun-28-2016 $4,500

May-13-2016 $4,063

are those mixed up?

Surprisingly, no. I double checked just in case.

Hey everybody, I hope y'all had a good holiday season. I've been off-grid dealing with personal issues for some time. And, though I wish I could state "I'm Back", this post is one of sorrow.

I have fallen on significantly hard times and will be taking offers on most of my TMNT collection. I have posted the sales page on the Technodrome Forums yesterday. I figured I would post here as well since there are a fair amount of shellheads that don't go on the drome.

Below is the URL for the sales page. I can't stress it enough that any interested party should thoroughly read the rules and reg's before submitting interest or offers. I am not happy to be doing this, but it has come to this for me. Thank you for your time.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?p=1652198#post1652198

Hey everybody, I hope y'all had a good holiday season. I've been off-grid dealing with personal issues for some time. And, though I wish I could state "I'm Back", this post is one of sorrow.

I have fallen on significantly hard times and will be taking offers on most of my TMNT collection. I have posted the sales page on the Technodrome Forums yesterday. I figured I would post here as well since there are a fair amount of shellheads that don't go on the drome.

Below is the URL for the sales page. I can't stress it enough that any interested party should thoroughly read the rules and reg's before submitting interest or offers. I am not happy to be doing this, but it has come to this for me. Thank you for your time.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?p=1652198#post1652198

I wish you the best with the sales post, I hope you do not drop too many gems.

Wow.... Congrats!! Did you email him about it? How did you know he had it? I don't ever remember seeing it on his site

If I'm not mistaken, it was under the "Mirage" section of the original art shop on his site. It's called "Raphael Reprint Cover Rough".

If it's that piece, it's super cool!

Wow.... Congrats!! Did you email him about it? How did you know he had it? I don't ever remember seeing it on his site

If I'm not mistaken, it was under the "Mirage" section of the original art shop on his site. It's called "Raphael Reprint Cover Rough".

If it's that piece, it's super cool!

Yup that's the one Turtle.

Anyone willing to sell or know someone who has the Mirage Playmates statues?

5295.jpg

Specifically looking for just Donatello but I'd be willing to buy the full set.

Willing to pay considerable cash or trade. I have a full run of every TMNT volume from the original Mirage through the current IDW run (only missing volume #1 first print, mine is third print).

One of the most valuable I have is the IDW #1 RI:D Variant with the Eastman Sketch (Donatello, full body).

Please PM me with any possible leads. Thank you!