• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,267 posts in this topic

On 8/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I really miss my daylight colored light bulb, but Sam's stopped carrying them to my knowledge 

Getting used to these yellow LEDs again, I've been spoiled haha

2020_08_22 2_34 PM Office Lens.jpg

2020_08_22 2_36 PM Office Lens.jpg

29 minutes ago, unmovedmover said:

Would anyone be able to show me an image of the Second Print notation on a TMNT #2?  I have a copy that I bought as a 1st print, which I'd swear that I've checked printing on a half dozen times.  It's pretty high grade - sent it to CGC (hoping for 9.4) and it just moved to Scheduled for Grading with a Second Print notation.  Struggling with what to do:cry:

Is this what your asking?

1 hour ago, unmovedmover said:

I meant the interior front cover where the printing is noted.  I can only figure that I wasn't looking in the right place.  

I don’t have an image, but it’s on the inside front cover artwork of Leonardo. He has a word bubble with “second printing”, if I remember right. 

On 8/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, TMNT said:

I only have one left myself... hung up in this spot of my Sewer. Here's a quick pic from a moment ago, you can see scans of the original art on my CAF. Love looking at Raph eye to eye everyday! 

20200822_184705.jpg

Any chance you have a link to those cases/display tables?  I really want to pick those up.

On 9/24/2020 at 8:04 PM, unmovedmover said:

I meant the interior front cover where the printing is noted.  I can only figure that I wasn't looking in the right place.  

Can also tell by looking at the front cover for #2. 

First print has a small white triangle/mark in the bottom-left corner; second print does not (it’s all black).

On 9/25/2020 at 9:23 AM, jaybuck43 said:

Any chance you have a link to those cases/display tables?  I really want to pick those up.

On 8/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, TMNT said:

I only have one left myself... hung up in this spot of my Sewer. Here's a quick pic from a moment ago, you can see scans of the original art on my CAF. Love looking at Raph eye to eye everyday! 

20200822_184705.jpg

Do you still have a link for the display tables, they are brilliant!