• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers #387 - 9.8 cond - One of only two 9.8's existing
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Delete the others and put them in one thread, you can still do that with the other no one has posted in :whistle:

As you can see, this particular seller is very interested in clearly up any past transgressions and quickly amalgamating his multiple threads in one. meh

We should run a poll on when he starts a new one.

Delete the others and put them in one thread, you can still do that with the other no one has posted in :whistle:

As you can see, this particular seller is very interested in clearly up any past transgressions and quickly amalgamating his multiple threads in one. meh

We should run a poll on when he starts a new one.

Is gambling against forum rules? :devil:

yeah...and that guy in your picture has hair and I'm bald..please fix that too... and if you could put me in a kind of batman costume with a ripped cape..like I was in some epic battle before I was hung....that would be kinda cool

..on a more serious note....I would like to formally apologize to fellow board members about my multiple postings, any other rules I may have violated and obvious lack of knowledge of these forum guidelines. I promise to read them again..as some things obviously didn't stick in my pea sized brain the first time...and abide by them...and hope resurrection and redemption is possible!

and thank you for pointing them out in a friendly manner... :)

OK - FREE COMICS FOR EVERYONE!!! :golfclap:

(...um... that last part was the comedic portion of my comments )

Edited by ivegotneatstuff

Sure, you can the comic in 2009