• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another great accomplishment is had

39 posts in this topic

Yea, it's actually more sad then impressive. I wish I had a better job, I wouldnt be here so much.

So the guys who dont like my posting I offer this. Get me a job making roughly 65K a year, full benefits, 401K, bonuses, and 2 weeks paid vacation. It will make us both happy :baiting:

I racked up a LOT of my posts while I was working on my masters--this place is a fantastic study break area. I also like to cruise the boards in between classes at work as it gives me a little breather from dealing with students.

For my part, I will say that I'm at least pretty decent at trying to post more than graemlins (no knock at you Pat as I know you're one who contributes a lot on the board).

Yea, it's actually more sad then impressive. I wish I had a better job, I wouldnt be here so much.

So the guys who dont like my posting I offer this. Get me a job making roughly 65K a year, full benefits, 401K, bonuses, and 2 weeks paid vacation. It will make us both happy :baiting:

2 weeks vacation? WooHoo, I get 7.