• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another great accomplishment is had

39 posts in this topic

8,000 posts ! And my first year should just about be up :acclaim: :acclaim:

And here I thought you were going to say something astounding like you had another kid on the way!

btw, after the crying you get to see your baby do stuff like this everyday. Trevor decided recently it was fun to bite his spoon with his only two teeth. He was quite amused that I could not take it from him.

It only gets better Pat.

trevorsppoon8months.jpg

I dunno... looks like amateur CT to me hm

On the other hand, this IS his signature considering his age, so you could get a yellow!-) He almost looks like he's daring you to try and take his spoon!

:boo: That was an awful joke Forrest! Nice baby pics Ze-man.

Yea, it's actually more sad then impressive. I wish I had a better job, I wouldnt be here so much.

So the guys who dont like my posting I offer this. Get me a job making roughly 65K a year, full benefits, 401K, bonuses, and 2 weeks paid vacation. It will make us both happy :baiting:

2 weeks vacation? WooHoo, I get 7.

16 weeks... :whistle:

But I only have a little over 8000 posts in almost 7 years :cry:

Yea, it's actually more sad then impressive. I wish I had a better job, I wouldnt be here so much.

So the guys who dont like my posting I offer this. Get me a job making roughly 65K a year, full benefits, 401K, bonuses, and 2 weeks paid vacation. It will make us both happy :baiting:

I think I may know of one with even better benefits hm

I think it will take a long time for me to hit four figures in my post count. I don't know anything about comics so I never know what to contribute :kidaround:

I like it when you post, keeps the board moving, when you were away for a couple of days I notice this board was slow. Like someone said on another post any responce is better than no responce. (thumbs u

16 weeks?

man...the only way i'll get 16 wks paid time off is if my company lays me off.

i gotta move to Europe... :sorry:

16 weeks?

man...the only way i'll get 16 wks paid time off is if my company lays me off.

i gotta move to Europe... :sorry:

I agree. I've always heard that Europe as a whole has shorter work weeks, longer lunches and more vacation days. Less taxes too I believe.

Why the hell do we live in the states then? lol

I agree. I've always heard that Europe as a whole has shorter work weeks, longer lunches and more vacation days. Less taxes too I believe.

Why the hell do we live in the states then? lol

Well a pack of 20 cigarettes runs at the equivalent of around $9 at the moment and I'm pretty sure Gordon Brown takes near enough 90% of that, and I get taxed over $1,000 on my monthly wage so i wouldn't bet on that!

I dunno... looks like amateur CT to me hm

On the other hand, this IS his signature considering his age, so you could get a yellow!-) He almost looks like he's daring you to try and take his spoon!

:boo: That was an awful joke Forrest! Nice baby pics Ze-man.

I'm known for awful jokes John!-) But I do think it's a great pic as it really looks like he's saying, "go ahead! grab my spoon!" And Kenny knows (I hope :wishluck: ) I jest only with the best of intentions. :foryou:

8,000 posts ! And my first year should just about be up :acclaim: :acclaim:

And here I thought you were going to say something astounding like you had another kid on the way!

btw, after the crying you get to see your baby do stuff like this everyday. Trevor decided recently it was fun to bite his spoon with his only two teeth. He was quite amused that I could not take it from him.

It only gets better Pat.

trevorsppoon8months.jpg

Kenny, my boy has the same outfit! Haha. Great pic, he looks very serious. (thumbs u

7 weeks vacation? I get 22 (thumbs u