• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone be interested in a comic book swap meet?

62 posts in this topic

I have always loved going to comic shows, getting set up early and before the doors open do some deals with the other dealers. I have gotten some great pickups and moved a bunch of comics wholesale. I always enjoy this more than the show and wondered what a full day of swapping with other dealers would be like.

I could provide the venue, no cost to participants. I think we have room for 12-18 tables . Would be upper Montgomery County MD. about midway between Baltimore and Washington DC

Anyone interested? :wishluck:

I have always loved going to comic shows, getting set up early and before the doors open do some deals with the other dealers. I have gotten some great pickups and moved a bunch of comics wholesale. I always enjoy this more than the show and wondered what a full day of swapping with other dealers would be like.

I could provide the venue, no cost to participants. I think we have room for 12-18 tables . Would be upper Montgomery County MD. about midway between Baltimore and Washington DC

I'm in. I'll accept for Zaid as well, a swap meet in Montgomery County is in his back yard.

I'm in. I'll accept for Zaid as well, a swap meet in Montgomery County is in his back yard.

:applause:

73769.jpg.6ce2d3487250b0dc5f93125a43bf99d6.jpg

Well I guess this proves I'm Donut's bee-atch! doh!

Funny, I was just talking about organizing simply a comic get-together to admire each other's collections on the ride back from the NYC Con, but this sounds even better! (thumbs u

Well I guess this proves I'm Donut's bee-atch! doh!

Funny, I was just talking about organizing simply a comic get-together to admire each other's collections on the ride back from the NYC Con, but this sounds even better! (thumbs u

Please. You're the Mayor of Montgomery County, and its not like you're going to be doing anything besides suing the CIA anyway...

Good idea. Could you move it to northern Canada? Good luck on the meet.

It depends on if your house is big enough and available.

I would imagine it is big enough considering how many would actually come this far for a swap meet. I think what is so cool about this idea is that it is probably close to the way fandom and conventions originated.

O wait, n/m. I'm not a dealer. :P

Good luck tho!

You don't need to be a dealer just bring a few boxes of comics to swap

I just went through about 10 long boxes and pulled about 500 comics to bring, this is fun already.