• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The M and more sale: Marvel Mystery Comics, More Fun, etc

396 posts in this topic

hello all...

in continuing with my run breakage sale, in order to hopefully finance a "bigger" fish, I decided to make my Marvel Mystery Comics and More Fun runs available ... tough decision, I know, and one I hopefully won't regret down the road, but a necessary move on my part, to properly position myself for a potential run at some other book(s)...

prices are not "cheap" (as I suspect no one would expect on this caliber of books)...I think I have these listed at the high end of retail (offers accepted, but not much movement room, if any at all, on these), and other venues will quickly be utilized, should books not sell to fellow boardies ...

Time payments are possible, PM's are welcome, prices are for paypal or credit card, and you make take a 3% cash discount if paying by check or money order (no discount on time payments)...

:takeit: in this thread or via PM "rules" (note, last time I had a :takeit: both in the thread and via PM for a book, so time stamp wins in that case)...

registered and insured shipping at exact cost...

have fun and PM or email me (newforcecomics7@aol.com) with any questions...

thanks

rick

MMC 4... looks much nicer than assigned 2.5, doesn't it...little bit of damage to back cover bottom that brings it down, but find me a 4.0-5.0 that looks this good (thumbs u ... $4000

mmc4-1-1.jpg

mmc4b-1.jpg

First up, the Granddaddy of this sale...

Marvel Comics #1, Kansas City Pedigree... nothing else needed to be said except price...$40,000

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

You forgot to mention that is has almost no restoration (SP), a Pedigree book, killer color alignment (this book is famous for blurry covers), and strong ink strike...oh yeah and the book looked better in hand than it did in the scan.

(thumbs u

First up, the Granddaddy of this sale...

Marvel Comics #1, Kansas City Pedigree... nothing else needed to be said except price...$40,000

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

You forgot to mention that is has almost no restoration (SP), a Pedigree book, killer color alignment (this book is famous for blurry covers), and strong ink strike...oh yeah and the book looked better in hand than it did in the scan.

(thumbs u

I agree... in hand, the book will always likely present better than in a scan... thanks!

How soon will it take to get through this MMC mess and get to the More Funs? :baiting:
likely not till tomorrow (maybe tonight)...since the MF's are being shipped back from NY today and will arrive tomorrow...but I might get around to it :baiting: