• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The M and more sale: Marvel Mystery Comics, More Fun, etc

396 posts in this topic

First up, the Granddaddy of this sale...

Marvel Comics #1, Kansas City Pedigree... nothing else needed to be said except price...$40,000

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

i'll take it per p.m. i don't care that's it's a marvel 1, but i do need a kansas city.

Marvel Comics #1, Kansas City Pedigree... nothing else needed to be said except price...$40,000

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

i'll take it per p.m. i don't care that's it's a marvel 1, but i do need a kansas city.

^^ and I will have you all know, that Mr Parker won't post the :takeit: because he has NEVER EVER posted a graemlin, so he spells it out :baiting:

MMC 11... This book had 2 non color breaking interior back cover creases that I had Matt Nelson press out, prior to it grading cgc 8.0. ... the crippin copy sold as a 7.5 for $3200 then was pressed to a 9.0 and sold for $5200+ (this all 5 + years ago)...so, I think a 7.0 (raw grade) pressed to a 8.0 is reasonably priced at

$3950

mmc11t-1.jpg

mmc11tb-1.jpg

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

Out of curiosity, and not that you would want to, but could a book like this have the resto reversed to be able to live in a Blue Label (even if the Blue Label had notes)? hm

BTW, that is an AWSOME copy and only Slight (P). Amazing book!!!

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

WOW, congrats to you both ! What a fantastic book! (worship)

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

Yowza! Congrats on the deal...Marvel 1 (worship)

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

Out of curiosity, and not that you would want to, but could a book like this have the resto reversed to be able to live in a Blue Label (even if the Blue Label had notes)? hm

BTW, that is an AWSOME copy and only Slight (P). Amazing book!!!

the only resto that can't be reversed is the cleaning...hence, leave as it...the book , as a pedigree, stands on its own! (thumbs u

thank god I have to go back to work....otherwise, I'd be here going through this thread wondering how best to raise the money to pay for all these wonderful books. :cry:
:baiting:

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

Yowza! Congrats on the deal...Marvel 1 (worship)

I agree, congrats to both of you. Hey R, that should just about cover the "Buyer's Premium" if you win the A1, give or take a few bucks. :baiting::wishluck: