• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The M and more sale: Marvel Mystery Comics, More Fun, etc

396 posts in this topic

You bet brother, you gonna be there what days?

B

Friday and Saturday. Drinks on Friday night maybe?

Shoot me a PM so we don't derail the Gators thread

I was going to say, "get a room" lol

First up, the Granddaddy of this sale...

Marvel Comics #1, Kansas City Pedigree... nothing else needed to be said except price...$40,000

marvel1twilight-1.jpg

marvel1bc.jpg

i'll take it per p.m. i don't care that's it's a marvel 1, but i do need a kansas city.

:o WOW. Congrats to both on this sale

MMC 48....$750 (another of the tough even #'d 40's)

mmc48.jpg

Rick, the "L" on the FC doesn't mean it's a Larson copy does it? Sorry if it's a stoopid question :blush:

nope, not the Larson... might be the Detroit Trolley copy, but I am not sure

L's are very common on GA books as are other markings. Not sure why but I've seen lots of 'em. I also don't think it's a Trolley copy as it doesn't appear in the Collectors Assemble archives.

L's are very common on GA books as are other markings. Not sure why but I've seen lots of 'em. I also don't think it's a Trolley copy as it doesn't appear in the Collectors Assemble archives.
I was thinking it wasn't either...as most of the Trolley's were lower #'d MMC

I was thinking it wasn't either...as most of the Trolley's were lower #'d MMC

(thumbs u

Any poor people books coming up? Maybe a Sub-Mariner or two?
sorry, not parting with any Mystics, Darings, Caps, Human Torchs or Subbys... might let some All Winners and USA's go though