• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,994 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2019 at 1:16 PM, MrBedrock said:

Charlton loved "Atoms" and "Atomic" stuff...

atomicmouse2.jpg

atomicmouse11.jpg

atomicrabbit1.jpg

atomicrabbit9.jpg

:cloud9:Oh baby.Some of my fave books are from that Charlton 'find' you released a few years back.couple Atomics in there

MrBedrock:

I've managed to secure access to a copy of Jim Lee's ultra rare X-Men #1! Yes, one of those highly coveted Marvel superhero X-titles! And because you're one of my very favourite posters on this board, I'm willing to trade you said X-Men 1 for those four Atomic Mouse and Atomic Rabbit comics you've pictured above.

I know, I know, few comic fans these days value Charlton funny animal comics more highly than Marvel superhero comics, but I'm among those very few unenlightened comic fans. Therefore I'm willing to make you the type of offer you don't get every day!

:foryou:

29 minutes ago, Hepcat said:

MrBedrock:

I've managed to secure access to a copy of Jim Lee's ultra rare X-Men #1! Yes, one of those highly coveted Marvel superhero X-titles! And because you're one of my very favourite posters on this board, I'm willing to trade you said X-Men 1 for those four Atomic Mouse and Atomic Rabbit comics you've pictured above.

I know, I know, few comic fans these days value Charlton funny animal comics more highly than Marvel superhero comics, but I'm among those very few unenlightened comic fans. Therefore I'm willing to make you the type of offer you don't get every day!

:foryou:

hm

3 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

What can I get for these?

It's better to give than receive.  I'm willing to help you have joy unbounded. :foryou:

12 minutes ago, adamstrange said:
16 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

It's better to give than receive.  I'm willing to help you have joy unbounded.

:juggle:

3 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

:juggle:

I'll supply you with great facebook memes forever,a mixed tape(hand drawn comic style cover and my fab handwriting included!) and of course,treefiddy.

Edited by porcupine48

23 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

atomicmouse26.jpg

I'm not sure what Atomic Mouse 26 might fetch these days, but 68 "all new" pages for fifteen cents was an incredible value in 1958! I mean "Wow"! I would have been all over that as a five year old had I ever had fifteen cents in my pocket (which I never did).

19 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I'll supply you with great facebook memes forever,a mixed tape(hand drawn comic style cover and my fab handwriting included!) and of course,treefiddy.

Facebook? I can do better than that! I'll give ALL his posts "Likes" right here on this board. In fact I'll give out the little Trophies every time! Atomic Rabbit and Atomic Mouse comics are worth any and all smilies to me.

:banana:

Edited by Hepcat

3 hours ago, Hepcat said:

Facebook? I can do better than that! I'll give ALL his posts "Likes" right here on this board. In fact I'll give out the little Trophies every time! Atomic Rabbit and Atomic Mouse comics are worth any and all smilies to me.

:banana:

I don't want to greggy up Mr Bedrock.He has far too excellent taste in music and I don't want to scare him off from sharing all his loverly comic books.

And my mixed tape from 7' singles power is legendary ninjahiyaaaaaa! :ph34r: