• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

Hello all...

We are thinking about going to and setting up at this show... I know it is the same weekend as WW Philly, but this one I am considering...

would have like 20 boxes of 1970's to current $1 type books, and the typical 3-5 figure wall books...

any comments ?

gator

Hello all...

We are thinking about going to and setting up at this show... I know it is the same weekend as WW Philly, but this one I am considering...

would have like 20 boxes of 1970's to current $1 type books, and the typical 3-5 figure wall books...

any comments ?

gator

You would do fantastic

and I'll see you there....booth 309 (thumbs u

a long running and comics only oriented show

Hello all...

any comments ?

gator

You would do fantastic

and I'll see you there....booth 309 (thumbs u

a long running and comics only oriented show

is there are particular area I should try to request booth space in?

Hey Gator!

From what I've heard, Heroes has been a show that continues to get better each year. A big focus on indie books has helped keep the focus of the show about comics (like Baltimore). I havn't gone yet but I'm considering showing up this year. Everything I've heard from creators is that it's a great show that continues to grow.

****ing Wizard. insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. Didn't learn your lesson last time you tried to set up a show the same weekend as Heroes, did you?

Go to Heroes. It's a great show, devoid of 95% of the anime, weapons, pirated DVD sales and Star Wars/SciFi that you see everywhere else. And there won't be any pr0n queens, either.

Well, maybe one or two. Shelton can't catch them all I guess