• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

How about see you there? :hi:

I'll be in Philly :sorry:

Jim

For what reason? (shrug)

Distance (shrug)

It's only four hours farther. :gossip:

he'll be joining us if the pending doom for WW Philly is not just a rumor (thumbs u

Rick.....looked on the NOD board about the WW Philly news, couldn't find it got a link(s)? for there....or anywhere else

no links that I know of...just "rumors" I have heard ...however, I personally hope it is not true (thumbs u

Hello all...

We are thinking about going to and setting up at this show... I know it is the same weekend as WW Philly, but this one I am considering...

would have like 20 boxes of 1970's to current $1 type books, and the typical 3-5 figure wall books...

any comments ?

gator

(thumbs u

Hey, I may make this my first Con with it being only a few hours down the road from here. Look forward to meeting some board members and buying a few books.

What else does Heroes Con have? Any chance CGC being on site or any mini seminars on resto or whatever...?

I'm going and will be box diving and hanging out with everyone

If we are going to do a forum dinner might I reccomend that it not cost an arse load of money to attend?

There is a nice pizza/sandwich place a little ways away called stonewalls that is excellent.

I nominate Sal to organize it

I'm going and will be box diving and hanging out with everyone

If we are going to do a forum dinner might I reccomend that it not cost an arse load of money to attend?

There is a nice pizza/sandwich place a little ways away called stonewalls that is excellent.

I nominate Sal to organize it

Forum dinners need to be more about standing around & chatting with each other as much as possible before dinner and less about the actual dinner which usually is held at a long table that with the noise factor included makes it only possible to talk to those directly near you.

For example, at the last dinner MCMiles was just two seats away from me & I could barely hear a single thing he was saying to Transplant; who being three seats away from me was 100% inaudible.

I don't care about my steak. I care about talking comics. I don't get to do that very much at work.

I'll be at Heroes. As far as comics go, it is my favorite show. It is as true of a comic show as you'll ever find in any major convention. Charlotte is also a great city. Probably the nicest convention city besides San Diego.