• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

I'm going and will be box diving and hanging out with everyone

If we are going to do a forum dinner might I reccomend that it not cost an arse load of money to attend?

There is a nice pizza/sandwich place a little ways away called stonewalls that is excellent.

I nominate Sal to organize it

Forum dinners need to be more about standing around & chatting with each other as much as possible before dinner and less about the actual dinner which usually is held at a long table that with the noise factor included makes it only possible to talk to those directly near you.

For example, at the last dinner MCMiles was just two seats away from me & I could barely hear a single thing he was saying to Transplant; who being three seats away from me was 100% inaudible.

I don't care about my steak. I care about talking comics. I don't get to do that very much at work.

We were just talking about yo mama!

I'm going and will be box diving and hanging out with everyone

If we are going to do a forum dinner might I reccomend that it not cost an arse load of money to attend?

There is a nice pizza/sandwich place a little ways away called stonewalls that is excellent.

I nominate Sal to organize it

Forum dinners need to be more about standing around & chatting with each other as much as possible before dinner and less about the actual dinner which usually is held at a long table that with the noise factor included makes it only possible to talk to those directly near you.

For example, at the last dinner MCMiles was just two seats away from me & I could barely hear a single thing he was saying to Transplant; who being three seats away from me was 100% inaudible.

I don't care about my steak. I care about talking comics. I don't get to do that very much at work.

We were just talking about yo mama!

I knew it! :cry:

Eight hours from Orlando.
12 hours for me...will go to Atlanta on Wed and drive in thursday morn for set up...

The pan handle is convenient to no where. :P

except the Beach :cloud9:

Rick, I'll be setting up again this year, its a great comic show. Last year had a endcap on row 2 , this year I should be across from Captain Comics or very near.
cool...shelton is working on an endcap for me, row 2 also :wishluck:

12 hours for me...will go to Atlanta on Wed and drive in thursday morn for set up...

I can get to a beach in five and a half hours.

I can get to the beach in 15 minutes :cloud9:

I'm a big heroes fan and was considering chicago, but the more I look at the guest list, I just might make the charlotte drive this year if I can get off work on Friday.

I can get to the beach in 15 minutes :cloud9:
10 minutes for me, with full boardwalk and games. And some night clubs. (thumbs u

How about see you there? :hi:

I'll be in Philly :sorry:

Jim

For what reason? (shrug)

Distance (shrug)

It's only four hours farther. :gossip:

Five :baiting:

Jim

he's from TN, do you really expect him to be able to count that high (shrug)

Since I'm almost certain to be at SDCC again this year (I've got dinner plans for sushi out there that I can't pass on) & as SDCC is virtually an entire week away from home, I might scratch WWC off my 2009 list and instead roadtrip with MCMiles & Co. to Heroes.