• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

I can get to the beach in 15 minutes :cloud9:

I can walk to the beach in about 5 minutes... :P

Jim

Yeah, but I want to see you walk on water. :angel:

So do I...but for now I'm happy I float well...

Jim

Eight hours from Orlando.
12 hours for me...will go to Atlanta on Wed and drive in thursday morn for set up...

The pan handle is convenient to no where. :P

except the Beach :cloud9:

I can get to a beach in five and a half hours.

I can get to the beach in 15 minutes :cloud9:
10 minutes for me, with full boardwalk and games. And some night clubs. (thumbs u

5 minute walk for me. With boardwalk.

I just decided that Chicago is for snobs.

Damn straight, commoner.

You landed gentry types up in your mountain keeps can have your getaways along your Magnificent Miles.

I'll take Heroes any day over that snobbery.

:banana:

Brown_BeerSnob.gif

So, do all the board members meet up somewhere? Is there a central spot everyone gravitates toward? Because if I go this year, I want to meet the other boardies there...

;)

-slym

Forum Dinners, and alot of people here know each other. I think I ahve met 95% of the people who posted they are going. All good people (thumbs u

So, do all the board members meet up somewhere? Is there a central spot everyone gravitates toward? Because if I go this year, I want to meet the other boardies there...

;)

-slym

Wherever me and Watson are is the place to be :acclaim:

btw Slym, what part of NC are you in?

;)

-slym

Wherever me and Watson are is the place to be :acclaim:

btw Slym, what part of NC are you in?

:sumo:

Forum Dinners, and alot of people here know each other. I think I ahve met 95% of the people who posted they are going. All good people (thumbs u

OK, another question - as I am part of the valiantfans.com site, we were "known" as the VF.com guys when I went to the Big Apple Con in 2006. IOW, we were affiliated with that site. Are "we" here in any way affiliated with CGC???

If I go, I'll be sure to wear something that will set me apart, if only even a little bit.

(thumbs u

-slym

OK, another question - as I am part of the valiantfans.com site, we were "known" as the VF.com guys when I went to the Big Apple Con in 2006. IOW, we were affiliated with that site. Are "we" here in any way affiliated with CGC???

If I go, I'll be sure to wear something that will set me apart, if only even a little bit.

(thumbs u

-slym

Yeah everyone wears one of these. We also wear our underwear on the outside of our pants inside out so everyone can read your board name written in the wasteband. So be sure to do this if you don't want to miss out on the festivities.

(thumbs u

beanie.jpg

(thumbs u

-slym

Yeah everyone wears one of these. We also wear our underwear on the outside of our pants inside out so everyone can read your board name written in the wasteband. So be sure to do this if you don't want to miss out on the festivities.

(thumbs u

beanie.jpg

No pic of the guy at the National wearing the outer undies??

(thumbs u

beanie.jpg

Great - and I'm sure someone here has the market cornered on beanies, and wants 10x what they are actually worth for one.

Looks like I won't be part of the festivities after all...

lol

And who says I wear underwear?

-slym ( :/ )