• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc.

430 posts in this topic

:hi:

Hi Thomas - I don't have any slabbed Hulks, but there are a few raw copies I'll put up later.

:popcorn: im sending one of the raw ones i bought from you in to cgc this week :):wishluck:

STRANGE TALES 138 VG/FN $5.00 Early Nick Fury story from Stan and Jack featuring the hateful Hydra. This issue also includes a great Dr. Strange story with Stan and Steve Ditko working magic together. Baron Mordo, Dormammu, Eternity and the Ancient One all make exciting appearances. Curvaceous Clea is here as well :luhv: . How did they make it so good and sell it for so cheap?

strangetales138.jpg

:takeit:

Hi Thomas - I don't have any slabbed Hulks, but there are a few raw copies I'll put up later.

:popcorn: im sending one of the raw ones i bought from you in to cgc this week :):wishluck:

:o:wishluck:

STRANGE TALES 138 VG/FN $5.00 Early Nick Fury story from Stan and Jack featuring the hateful Hydra. This issue also includes a great Dr. Strange story with Stan and Steve Ditko working magic together. Baron Mordo, Dormammu, Eternity and the Ancient One all make exciting appearances. Curvaceous Clea is here as well :luhv: . How did they make it so good and sell it for so cheap? :takeit:

STRANGE TALES 132 VG/FN $7.00 Classic stories from Stan and Steve Ditko (Dr. Strange) and Thing/Torch and appearances by the rest of the FF. Great fun.

:takeit:

:hi: Thanks Paul, it's been awhile - always appreciate your checking in! :hi:

hurry up and post some hulks before green ses, :) Any thors? Cap a or Cap M? Inhumans? Conans?

Yes, I have some of each of those I'll be posting throughout the week - Thanks for your interest! (worship)

MAD ABOUT MILLIE QUEEN-SIZE SPECIAL 1 VG- $3.00 1971. All the excitement you guys have come to expect from this mag. Great fashions, hair, drama and even a full-page Schwarzenegger ad for the Joe Weider "Arm Power" method.

madaboutmill1.jpg

MAD ABOUT MILLIE QUEEN-SIZE SPECIAL 1 VG- $3.00 1971. All the excitement you guys have come to expect from this mag. Great fashions, hair, drama and even a full-page Schwarzenegger ad for the Joe Weider "Arm Power" method.

:gossip:

There might even be paper dolls;) ?

:gossip:

There might even be paper dolls;) ?

Hi Sharon <3

Unfortunately no paper dolls this time around - just those loverly mini-posters.

COMICS SCENE 18 NM- $1.00 1991. Flash TV show, TMNT, Dave Stevens Rocketeer, Wolverine and so very much more. Article about Jim Shooters Magnus reboot for Valiant Comics. Great mag.

comicssceneflash.jpg

COMICS SCENE 18 NM- $1.00 1971. Flash TV show, TMNT, Dave Stevens Rocketeer, Wolverine and so very much more. Article about Jim Shooters Magnus reboot for Valiant Comics. Great mag.

comicssceneflash.jpg

:baiting: