• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

What's going on, Crowheads?

'The Crow' Reboot To Film In Budapest, Hires Key Production Crew

the-crow-jason-momoa-1065348-640x320.jpg

The upcoming reboot of The Crow starring Jason Momoa is moving forward with plans to film in Budapest, Hungary and with the hiring of several key members of the production crew.

According to Omega Underground, The Crow Reborn is expected to begin filming in Budapest in 2018. Budapest has been a popular filming location with several relatively recent releases shooting in the area, including Atomic Blonde, Blade Runner 2049, and The Martian. Tim Miller’s new Terminator movie is also expected to film there.

Joining director Corin Hardy on the film is cinematographer Martijn van Broekhuizen and production designer Alex Cameron, who both worked on the 2015 horror movie The Hallow. Raymond Gieringer, who worked on Drag Me to Hell, will serve as VFX supervisor.

I picked up some nice copies of Crow 2 and 3 2nd prints today, but I can't find any recent sales or good pricing data for these... can anyone share their sense of what these are going for currently?

There have been some steep-ish asking prices on Ebay ($40-$45) for #3, but no takers, and no listings I can see for #2.

thanks in advance...

Saw this piece on Facebook....owner says he got it from an eBay seller.

How does it look to you guys? Especially Eric's face?

25442939_10215141855169755_4860358177330591468_n.jpg.163b1a241cd37de0138f9d3df5fbe2c1.jpg

I've owned A LOT fo O'Barr artwork, dating back to the original publication of the series to last year. I'm having trouble with this one....

On 1/7/2018 at 9:18 PM, comix4fun said:

Saw this piece on Facebook....owner says he got it from an eBay seller.

How does it look to you guys? Especially Eric's face?

25442939_10215141855169755_4860358177330591468_n.jpg.163b1a241cd37de0138f9d3df5fbe2c1.jpg

I've owned A LOT fo O'Barr artwork, dating back to the original publication of the series to last year. I'm having trouble with this one....

My gut says no due to the face. Unless he was really having an off day.

Jason Momoa's 'The Crow' Remake Lands 2019 Release Date

crowmomoa-1088020-640x320.jpeg

Jason Momoa's take on The Crow is finally coming to theaters!

According to THR, the Momoa-starring remake of The Crow, titled The Crow Reborn, will open on October 11, 2019. Sony revealed the news on Friday morning.

Directed by Corin Hardy, The Crow Reborn is based on the 1989 comic book by James O'Barr. Originally published by Caliber Comics, The Crow has sold over 750,000 copies worldwide.

Momoa stars in the film as aspiring rock musician Eric Draven, who returns from the dead to get revenge on the criminal organization that murdered his fiancé.

Also while at ECCC I spoke with Michael Golden who had done a penciled piece of The Crow for me way back in 2007. He mentioned if I wanted him to ink it, it would only be $75. I went for it an was blown away at how much it pops (which to his credit Michael told me it would) and how much more detail he added to it. Here is the pencil piece from 2007 followed by the inked version last week.

The Crow by Michael Golden Sketch.jpg

The Crow by Michael Golden Inked Version 3-3-18.jpg

24 minutes ago, cujobyte said:

These just walked into my shop, hoping it's a First print (anyone please help identify). Also Sandman 1-5 etc.  

well I thought there was only one print..... @oakman29

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

27 minutes ago, cujobyte said:

These just walked into my shop, hoping it's a First print (anyone please help identify). Also Sandman 1-5 etc.  

crow 2.JPG

crow 3.JPG

crow.JPG

Says the printing (except for 1st) on the inside front cover (which you show in your picture).