• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2018 at 9:25 AM, Parabellum said:

Very nice!  Going for a similar set myself.  Picked up a Caliber Xmas for $8.  It was in great shape.  O’Barr did an excellent job with this series.  Do you have a close up of the CGC label?  I would like to read the notes.

So sorry I missed this so long ago. The inscription says.

'We saw ourselves now as we have never seen" - James O' Barr 91

Parabellum,

Your Crow 1 is a beauty.  I wish I had pockets deep enough to get a full set in 9.8, but after seeing yours, I decided to at least try and upgrade my CBCS 9.6.  These are so hard to come by,

All the best to you in finding that elusive #3

Edited by Matt Ramsey
benevolence

13 hours ago, Parabellum said:

Did you get it?  If you did you got it at a niiiiiice price.

I did.  it's crazy because it's you I have to thank because I saw your post and got bitten again by the Crow-bug, so randomly searched the next day and saw it listed.  At this point though, I have to put my Crow addiction and every other addiction on hold because this one just covered me for the next 5 birthdays :).  My eyes aren't the best, but your 9.8 looks immaculate

Take care and best to you in your hunt for that treasured #3

Edited by Matt Ramsey
benevolence

2 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Can't afford one of those fancy 9.8s, but I was pretty happy to pick this up. 20190314_213119.thumb.jpg.c62e579646235b163710c09185890b45.jpg

Very nice. Yeah I'm swimming in the 9.2 pool myself, could never afford a 9.8 either.