• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, This is Who We Are said:

news that The Crow is back on track to return to the big screen.  Here’s hoping they do O’ Barr’s masterpiece justice. https://bloody-disgusting.com/comics/3602669/crow-reboot-back-development-exclusive/

I'm afraid that this might be older news, is NOT on track.

49 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Hope I’m not passin along fake news or old news but the article was from 3 days ago, and 3rd paragraph in is sayin it’s back on track. May be wishful thinking on my end but this site has been my go to for movie updates

Edited by This is Who We Are

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

O'Barr posted something on his facebook a week or so back about it being back in development but that he's not involved and that Momoa is not involved .

5 hours ago, comix4fun said:

O'Barr posted something on his facebook a week or so back about it being back in development but that he's not involved and that Momoa is not involved .

That's a bummer to hear that O'Barr isn't involved.  Nothing against Momoa, but I'd personally like to see a more obscure actor play the role.  And not necessarily someone who has muscles on top of muscles

ya @Parabellum I only have a lowly 8.0 of The Crow #1 :shy: so yours are awesome and I know that took some work!

I do have a cgc 9.4 Caliber Presents #1 for credentials lol(: 

ps. problem is with my 9.4 it doesn't quite look like a 9.4 to me,  :( so idk...

8 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya @Parabellum I only have a lowly 8.0 of The Crow #1 :shy: so yours are awesome and I know that took some work!

I do have a cgc 9.4 Caliber Presents #1 for credentials lol(: 

ps. problem is with my 9.4 it doesn't quite look like a 9.4 to me,  :( so idk...

What’s wrong with your 9.4?

Just now, Parabellum said:

What’s wrong with your 9.4?

I dont have pics handy except this back cover pic, there is a faint white scratch going off his right chin towards the edge of the book, plus it has a pretty banged up corner bottom left front, that I dont know but would guess it was pressed....

3310223_Full_Rev.jpg

3310223_Full_Obv.jpg

8 hours ago, Parabellum said:

Are you going to try and upgrade or get another copy?

no lol 

It's got the label, I'll be nervous when I sell it anyway, so doesn't matter if I "get another copy or not", either way off loading this may be hm 

It really doesn't look that bad, but kind of shocked me so idk

I could upgrade but then I'd still have this copy, so might as well just keep this copy, if that makes sense...

I'll just sell it cheaper than the going price, if ever, and may be take better pics etc

16 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

Thank you @oakman29, took 19 months but it was worth it.

I have a high grade set, but with the black covers they could go anywhere in that 9.2+ range, who knows these days. A 9.8 set is amazing.