• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Wow! Mr. 9.8 is working his tail off to win that book.

Go, Sam!

Thanks for the support, but sadly I decided to stop bidding. :cry:

:(

Well the way I see it I'll have another chance at a 9.8 latter. Right now I'm busy with some other books.

:gossip: And I know what they are too. :insane:

Now, that he has posted the back cover, the lower spine corner really concerns me even more. Any other opinions?

About time he added all those details, and isn't it interesting he IS the owner of both the 9.6 and the 9.8 like you said, Jerel.

Why wait the day of the auction to clarify all the confusion? Maybe because he saw all the potential high bidders not bidding now?

Now, that he has posted the back cover, the lower spine corner really concerns me even more. Any other opinions?

About time he added all those details, and isn't it interesting he IS the owner of both the 9.6 and the 9.8 like you said, Jerel.

Why wait the day of the auction to clarify all the confusion? Maybe because he saw all the potential high bidders not bidding now?

In all fairness, he posted that long drawn out speech with no point(we already knew most of the stuff anyway from obvious detective work) on Thursday night. But what is surprising, is that he dragged his feet on posting the back cover. Posting it on the last day, covering up the front cover now lol . This is going to bring in the high bids now for sure :makepoint: .

less then 1 hour to go and it's at $556.00.

Good Lord that's cheap.

Imagine the bids if he put up proper pictures, answered interested party's questions, and generally took even the most modest of interest in anyone's concerns. hm

Good Lord that's cheap.

Imagine the bids if he put up proper pictures, answered interested party's questions, and generally took even the most modest of interest in anyone's concerns. hm

My first 2010 temptation. Must have willpower, not to reward amateur selling lol .

Help us Mr. 9.8, your our only hope.

leiahologram.jpg

My first 2010 temptation. Must have willpower, not to reward amateur selling lol .

leiahologram.jpg

lol

You are DEFINITELY a Star Wars fan. Resist - use The Force, Jerel.

strong-is-the-force-with-yoda-cat.jpg

leiahologram.jpg

lol

It's so hard not turning to the Darkside, with a price like that.

Good Lord that's cheap.

leiahologram.jpg

lol Sorry, but I'm buying other books from fellow Bordie's at the moment. PLUS several books on the CLINK auctions. :banana:

leiahologram.jpg

lol

It's so hard not turning to the Darkside, with a price like that.
Not when your broke as hell :cry:

I'm just glad someone else is teasing my big brother than me lol lol lol

Edited by Marvelfangirl