• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

I have a question for the Crow gurus. I want to complete the original 1-4 run in first print. Is the print number inside the comic itself? (shrug)

Thanks

Nope.

Actually, for 2nd and 3rd printings, it will be shown inside the front cover, right below the legend.

Here's an example of a Crow 3 I received where I was guaranteed, "Definitely a 1st printing."

Crow1_4_b.jpg

I have a question for the Crow gurus. I want to complete the original 1-4 run in first print. Is the print number inside the comic itself? (shrug)

Thanks

Nope.

Actually, for 2nd and 3rd printings, it will be shown inside the front cover, right below the legend.

Here's an example of a Crow 3 I received where I was guaranteed, "Definitely a 1st printing."

Crow1_4_b.jpg

doh! I have been revising my set all morning and for some reason I thought you meant print number like number of copies. Bosco685 is right (thumbs u . Sorry about the "first printing" there, Nick :( .

doh! I have been revising my set all morning and for some reason I thought you meant print number like number of copies. Bosco685 is right (thumbs u . Sorry about the "first printing" there, Nick :( .

No worries, as I thought at first the question was about the print run as well.

And no worries, Jerel. I know you meant to send a 1st printing. :o

:jokealert:

No worries, as I thought at first the question was about the print run as well.

And no worries, Jerel. I know you meant to send a 1st printing. :o

:jokealert:

:roflmao:

But there's only one, and it's one of one, and it's the first-only-last one in this grade...if he buys it we will have to catch up just to join HIM. :ohnoez:

By the way....the Caliber Presents #1 CGC 9.8 that good ol' Barrington O. Levy is trying to sell for $850...PLUS shipping..?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CGC-9-8-Caliber-Presents-1-1st-App-Crow-/220560148178?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335a68c6d2

Also my copy.

:cloud9:

I dunno, it just seems weird to charge $850 for a book and charge S&H on TOP of that...

lol