• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

I asked the seller and was told the last two did not pay. Was hoping they had quite a few and a 9.8 waiting in the winds to sell :( No such luck, just the same 8.5 people are not paying for.

He's a board member. Though he has lurked more than participated. I've bought from him a few times.

I asked the seller and was told the last two did not pay. Was hoping they had quite a few and a 9.8 waiting in the winds to sell :( No such luck, just the same 8.5 people are not paying for.

He's a board member. Though he has lurked more than participated. I've bought from him a few times.

Cool, he was extremely friendly in our interaction earlier. Always stinks to get non paying bidders, let alone back to back. I was more hoping he had a few more, okay just a 9.8 lol

9.8 on ebay for $900!

Good luck with the sale.

:baiting:

It's not his, Snikt was selling his copy on the boards for $800 but no one grabbed it so he must have tossed it on the bay.

quick update.... Sold for $850 update that GPA(also had like 20 watchers...).... Id also like to say; Crow fans are the most polite... during my eBay listing; got a lot of good hearted replies! I'd say signs are on the up and up...

9.8 on ebay for $900!

Good luck with the sale.

It's not his, Snikt was selling his copy on the boards for $800 but no one grabbed it so he must have tossed it on the bay.

quick update.... Sold for $850 update that GPA(also had like 20 watchers...).... Id also like to say; Crow fans are the most polite... during my eBay listing; got a lot of good hearted replies! I'd say signs are on the up and up...

So.... That was your Crow #1 9.8 on eBay?

9.8 on ebay for $900!

Good luck with the sale.

yes... going to a good buyer!

9.8 on ebay for $900!

Good luck with the sale.

I saw that and thought damn wish I had the bucks,then again I already have two. :applause:

9.8 on ebay for $900!

Good luck with the sale.

I saw that and thought damn wish I had the bucks,then again I already have two. :applause:

wish I did too... Been buying a ton lately... had to let a few gems from my PC go... I'll be in the market for another one down the road...

Edited by Snikt!1988

9.8 on ebay for $900!

Good luck with the sale.

wish I did too... Been buying a ton lately... had to let a few gems from my PC go... I'll be in the market for another one down the road...

Nice! Don't want to lose a club member. (thumbs u

also going to a good home... I explained to the buyer if he where to buy it he'd better hold on to it for awhile I listed it at $900 only to recoup the 775 I spent last year... he was good with that offered 875 even but I I told him $850 would be fair enough...

9.8 on ebay for $900!

Good luck with the sale.

Nice! Don't want to lose a club member. (thumbs u

Definitely will be back... We're in the collecting game... sometimes you got to look at the bigger picture... always in my top books...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-CROW-1-3RD-PRINTING-4-1ST-PRINTING-VF-NM-1989-CLASSIC-JAMES-OBARR-/271931133142?nma=true&si=lYrPEPRWKPx1rBm6iAlUoByhyLw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have been looking for a #4 for a decent price, as long as the grading is on point i think i got a good deal, i will add the 3rd print #1 to my collection even though i already have a first print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-CROW-1-3RD-PRINTING-4-1ST-PRINTING-VF-NM-1989-CLASSIC-JAMES-OBARR-/271931133142?nma=true&si=lYrPEPRWKPx1rBm6iAlUoByhyLw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have been looking for a #4 for a decent price, as long as the grading is on point i think i got a good deal, i will add the 3rd print #1 to my collection even though i already have a first print.

You got a hell of a deal,and nothing wrong with a third print #1 either.

:applause: