• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-CROW-1-3RD-PRINTING-4-1ST-PRINTING-VF-NM-1989-CLASSIC-JAMES-OBARR-/271931133142?nma=true&si=lYrPEPRWKPx1rBm6iAlUoByhyLw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have been looking for a #4 for a decent price, as long as the grading is on point i think i got a good deal, i will add the 3rd print #1 to my collection even though i already have a first print.

You got a hell of a deal,and nothing wrong with a third print #1 either.

Exactly!

And I have purchased from Dreamship. His grading is accurate, if not slightly strict.

:applause:

Got my order from dreamship, grading was on point. I only need a #3 now. The #4 has an indention on the spine that does not break color.

photo 11831756_10204595837323043_2575917604984340072_n.jpg

Now THAT is a sweet picture!

Got my order from dreamship, grading was on point. I only need a #3 now. The #4 has an indention on the spine that does not break color.

photo 11831756_10204595837323043_2575917604984340072_n.jpg

Now THAT is a sweet picture!

Awesome! Can't get enough of this. (thumbs u

Pre-production on The Crow has stalled due to Relativity Media's bankruptcy

THE CROW reboot has hit yet another snag but this time it has nothing to do with cast or creative issues. The recent bankruptcy of financier Relativity Media has resulted in stalling of the pre-production effots in the United Kingdom. The Hollywood Reporter cites sources who say that a statement will be forthcoming about the status of the film, but several of those involved have been released or left the project.

Relativity Media's financial collapse has jeopardized several films while others have been sold to other studios. Relativity is fighting to remain a company as they settle their money troubles and claim that THE CROW will continue in the Fall under director Corin Hardy, but things could easily change in the coming days and weeks.

Anyone else think this movie is cursed? lol

You mean losing multiple leading actors and the studio now falling into bankruptcy.???

a6b06fb34e2f13bb327d3b6ec57d7d3fe138320e.gif

The Crow Reboot "Definitely Will Happen," Says Creator James O'Barr

"It’s still very much a live property," said O'Barr during a panel hosted by ComicBook.com at last weekend's Twin Tiers Comic Con in Elmira, NY. "The company, Pressman Films, that owns The Crow film and TV rights, licensed it to a studio named Relativity. And Relativity made like a hundred bad movies and lost money so now they’re in financial trouble. So the producers are just going to take it to another studio if Relativity can’t get backing again. It’s going to happen. I talked to Pressman Films a couple of weeks ago and they said within two or three weeks, we should have it placed at a new studio. Because the day Relativity announced that they were having financial problems, there were like a dozen other studios that called about getting The Crow property. it definitely will happen."

The Crow Reboot "Definitely Will Happen," Says Creator James O'Barr

"It’s still very much a live property," said O'Barr during a panel hosted by ComicBook.com at last weekend's Twin Tiers Comic Con in Elmira, NY. "The company, Pressman Films, that owns The Crow film and TV rights, licensed it to a studio named Relativity. And Relativity made like a hundred bad movies and lost money so now they’re in financial trouble. So the producers are just going to take it to another studio if Relativity can’t get backing again. It’s going to happen. I talked to Pressman Films a couple of weeks ago and they said within two or three weeks, we should have it placed at a new studio. Because the day Relativity announced that they were having financial problems, there were like a dozen other studios that called about getting The Crow property. it definitely will happen."
Whatever they do, Don't give it to Fox.

I got my Crow books back today from CGC. I was really hoping for some 9.8's in the 1-4 set, but in the end I am fortunate to have what I have. Caliber Presents #1 pulled a 9.8, I should be getting another Caliber Presents #1 back in the next week that might be another 9.8. Also, I was pleased to see Tundra issue #3 to come home at 9.8. There are not to many of these books around in pristine condition!

157175.jpg.3f11c501d1bb82cd86d4946945ef0324.jpg

157176.jpg.67249d3ec2959560985df317340dda16.jpg

That's a hell of a haul,great grades. :headbang:

Now you need Dead World 10 to complete the set.

Exactly!

Agreed, Deadworld #10 would wrap it up nicely.

Of course the " Not for wussies" variant. :headbang:

lol

+ 1