• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

He does a lot of conventions or you could email him. His rates are very reasonable and a really nice guy. I have never seen one as nice as this one though. He was really busy at the con I got this at so I told him don't do mine take your time. I gave him money for shipping and told him to just mail it to me. Worked out for me. He said he bought new markers at the con and my sketch was to see if he liked them. :)

I would kill for a sketch, congrats (worship)

Go to a show that he's attending - I've never had any issues getting a sketch from him :shrug:

NONSENSE!!! Why pay in dollars when you can pay in BLOOD?!

giphy.gif

Who's the artist on that Joker??

The artist is Jason Metcalf but I got this from his inker Jeff Balke. I believe the art itself is a print that the Balke then customized. I saw him working on it at NYCC and bought it off him right away because I liked it so much.

What does o barr charge for a full blown sketch like that ?

I believe it was like $125. He is very reasonable for the amount of work he puts in. He is also a really nice guy.

The Crow Reportedly Moving Forward In March With Corin Hardy As Director

The on again off again remake of The Crow is finally back on again, according to a new report on TheWrap. The project is scheduled to be Relativity's first production project post-bankruptcy.

While there's currently no star attached to play Eric Draven in the film, Relativity has signed director Corin Hardy to a holding deal. The remake will center around Eric Draven, who returns from the dead to track down his killers with the help of a mystical crow.

Looks like this is assumed to be Relativity's jump from bankruptcy.