• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Thanks. He was very interesting to meet.

The books have always been special to me. Before The Crow was published I had a friend who was American Indian. The day she died in a vehicle crash she kept seeing crows. She commented that it wasn't a good omen. Someone was going to die. We didn't know it would be her later that day. That has always haunted me.

When I asked about the new movie he said that it would not be a reboot of the first movie. He said that the new movie would be very much what you saw in the original story in the books.

Thanks. He was very interesting to meet.

The books have always been special to me. Before The Crow was published I had a friend who was American Indian. The day she died in a vehicle crash she kept seeing crows. She commented that it wasn't a good omen. Someone was going to die. We didn't know it would be her later that day. That has always haunted me.

When I asked about the new movie he said that it would not be a reboot of the first movie. He said that the new movie would be very much what you saw in the original story in the books.

Well that's great news.

With all the solid actors they have cycled through by now, I wonder who will sign up for this production?

'The Crow' Remake Moves Forward, Sans Lead Actor

According to Bloody Disgusting, Relativity Studios has announced its plans to move forward with the project. With Hardy back on board in the director’s chair, producer Ed Pressman is enthusiastic about getting the Crow reboot back on track. He told Variety:

“Corin and I are discussing as we speak who to go to, to play The Crow. We’ll find The Crow and shoot it in the first half of next year. Relativity is putting up a good amount of money to do that. They are putting up significant holding money. They are moving ahead in a constructive and positive way and Ryan Kavanaugh [Founder and CEO of Relativity Media] seems totally committed to this theme.”