• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Not in the same league as some of those incredible paintings but I still love his ink work.

This ones from ComicLink's last auction.

IMG_1582_zps8onzjlol.jpg

Simply awesome. I love how he slipped a funny in there too.

One way to the azz market. :roflmao:

I suspect I'll never, ever own a 9.8 SS set of #1-4 or Tundra #1-3...so, I'll take these as consolation.

So happy. So, so happy.

With that kind of thinking you never will, I didn't think I'd own a lot of stuff but you just need to be persistent and not give up.

The Crow remake hits another snag, production possibly stalled

the-crow-reboot-stalled-fb.jpg

Apparently Relativity Studios, who owned the rights to THE CROW and had been developing the film for years (which at one point even had Bradley Cooper as the star), has recently just sold the rights to the property. According to The Hollywood Reporter:

"Samuel Hadida’s Davis Films, Highland Film Group and Electric Shadow have acquired the rights to finance, produce and distribute The Crow Reborn, a reboot of the cult classic franchise."

No word if Jason Momoa (AQUAMAN) is still attached to play this version of The Crow or not. I honestly wouldn't mind if he doesn't, as I don't think he really fits the character. Personally, I always saw Eric Draven - if he indeed was going to play Draven - being somewhat scrawny so that he needed the supernatural powers of healing and invulnerability to defeat his enemies, while Momoa is so big and muscular that it seems like he could take revenge even without the powers. But that's just me.

Great stuff everybody!

Here is my contribution: I found all 3 Tundra reprints back in the spring at my LCS.

I recently found #1...third print...at that same shop for $7. I eventually plan to acquire a high grade first print down the road. But until this, this isn't a terrible place-holder!

E6C8A57A-CA87-49EB-9574-A7B0AAEE9677.jpg

93032C0A-2305-4E9D-8BF4-64C5FAEDBF4E.jpg

360F90F0-5097-4A20-821F-633CB987FA4F.jpg

CB93437D-BA2E-4885-92A9-7F6DE4E138B5.jpg