• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Hey guys, was just perusing ebay for the usual books and this popped up, figured one of you may be interested. I don't have a copy myself but the seller only ships to U.S. residents, (and I'm refraining from larger purchases lately, saving up funds for a Crow #1)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Caliber-Christmas-9-8-The-Crow-SIGNED-by-J-O-Barr-/321776947499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aeb66912b

Same seller also has a 9.8 SS #1, just noticed

That's a board member selling those books.

Hey guys, was just perusing ebay for the usual books and this popped up, figured one of you may be interested. I don't have a copy myself but the seller only ships to U.S. residents, (and I'm refraining from larger purchases lately, saving up funds for a Crow #1)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Caliber-Christmas-9-8-The-Crow-SIGNED-by-J-O-Barr-/321776947499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aeb66912b

Ahhh, I didn't recognize the name.

I don't recognize the name. hm

I can't believe I missed those books.

Stupid, stupid, surgery. I would have bought both immediately. Ugh....

There is always the next auction. Trust me. There will be more.

:foryou:

Forest Whitaker Joins The Casts Of STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE And THE CROW

The site also reveals that's after Whitaker finishes working on The Story of Your Life, he'll star in The Crow. Once again, the site doesn't have any details on which role he will take on in the remake.

Now that is a big actor joining a comic book movie.

How many actors has that been now that have cycled through the selection process and then bailed?

Jack Huston Exits THE CROW Remake; Nicholas Hoult & Jack O’Connell Eyed As Replacements

“Jack Huston is unfortunately unavailable to continue with us on The Crow,” Hardy said in a statement. “‘The Crow’ is an amazing project, and I am grateful that we have the time and patience to get it right. We look forward to unveiling our new lead and starting to film over the next several weeks.”

How many actors has that been now that have cycled through the selection process and then bailed?

Jack Huston Exits THE CROW Remake; Nicholas Hoult & Jack O’Connell Eyed As Replacements

“Jack Huston is unfortunately unavailable to continue with us on The Crow,” Hardy said in a statement. “‘The Crow’ is an amazing project, and I am grateful that we have the time and patience to get it right. We look forward to unveiling our new lead and starting to film over the next several weeks.”
Wonder if he had the same objection to a female 'top dollar' I do? hm Or it could be the -script is gawd awful.

Forest Whitaker Joins The Casts Of STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE And THE CROW

The site also reveals that's after Whitaker finishes working on The Story of Your Life, he'll star in The Crow. Once again, the site doesn't have any details on which role he will take on in the remake.

Now that is a big actor joining a comic book movie.

Ghost Dog!

Edited by PeasOfCrap

The collection grows!

Just found this nice little package waiting in the mailbox for me from ebay.

Will probably sub Death for grading at some point, looks like it could be 9.4-9.6 but maybe I'll get lucky.

6iWgUfM.jpg

The collection grows!

Will probably sub Death for grading at some point, looks like it could be 9.4-9.6 but maybe I'll get lucky.

6iWgUfM.jpg

Awesome,not many graded at all. I would get them all graded,could get highest census. (shrug)

The collection grows!

6iWgUfM.jpg

Awesome,not many graded at all. I would get them all graded,could get highest census. (shrug)

Hmm, yea I'll consider it. I have a growing stack of books I plan to submit but it will still be a while yet so I have time to decide.

That's odd, I can't imagine they have multiple 8.5's and are just copying the pic but you never know, do exist. Have you messaged the seller? May just be getting hit with non paying buyers.

The serial # is the same so it's the same book. I guess it could be non-payers. I messaged him before about shipping when I considered bidding on it but I never did end up bidding. Now I'm just following out of curiosity.