• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,301 posts in this topic

Well, received my first Feds N' Head (1st print) today, which I got on eBay and thought was a good deal. Seller stated the spine was partially split, but still attached, with all pages intact. Well, not so, panel has been cut out of the interior pages. So let's see how the return goes as he's stated in his listing I could get a refund if returned within 7 days.

Hope this situation resolves itself... I just hate when mess like this happens.

Looks to be a good article on Undergrounds in the December 1970 issue of Playboy, see some really do read it for the articles.

Are there any illustrations? What's it about?

While bagging & boarding some magazines I discovered a Corben cover that you might be interested in.

Cover? That's a whole Corben issue... (thumbs u

Well, I haven't opened it yet. Full collection of Penthouse Comix never read (thumbs u

Yeah, I spoke with William Stout at MegaCon and he told me he has a book coming out soon with some of the Bootleg Album covers he's done over the years.

I don't know if any one here has seen some of them but they were among the best covers that ever graced Bootlegs at that time. :headbang:

Here is a batch I won last year...

Various UK / US Underground comics, comprising:

Three Ar-zak Press UK comics:

Streetquomix #3 (May 77) with art from Jerzy Szostek, Chris Welch, Hunt Emerson, Bryan Talbot, Shaun Johnson and many others.

Street Comix #4 (Nov 77) Welch, Ray Weiland, Szostek, Nick Blake, Emerson, Nick Kavanagh, George Erling, Andy Johnson and many others.

Committed Comix (77) Welch, Szostek, Mike Weller, Cliff Harper Sue Varty, Pokkettz, Angus McKie, Emerson, Steve Berridge. (Due to a printing error - I think! - the first and penultimate page are blank)

Transylvanian Brain Surgery #5 (77) Containing comic news, artwork and an interview with Stan Lee. Art by Philip Ruffell, P Nickson, Tony Schofield, Mark Stock, David Lloyd, Hugh Spencer and others.

GASM #2 (Dec 77) US comic combining humour with more Heavy Metal sensibilities, artists include: John Workman, Mark Wheatley, Judy Hunt, Charles Dixon, Ned Sonntag and others.

f3ca20c8-0975-4f12-a8c7-b8b1.jpg