• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

If it is actually her.

She is who she says she is. (thumbs u

How do you and Worldsbestcomics know that for sure???

Anybody could be writing this thread to string us along...

Is there something that she has said, or have you guys physically talked with

this person?

hm

Nerf,

I have been in contact with Jan in the past. She asked about posting here. I told her that she had info that many boardies would be interested in. Seeing her post tonight came as a surprise but she's real.

This is a tactic to slow her down...

Impede the written mistakes that could hurt her case.

Hello, My name is Jan and I am Danny Dupcak's ex-girlfriend. I've been lurking these boards on and off for over two years and finally decided to join.

Danny and I dated for almost three years in the early 90's.

Towards the end of our stormy relationship I got pregnant and had a son

by him.My son is now 15 years old. His name is Scott and he's never met Danny.

Feel free to ask me any questins you might have about him.

Did he trim and pass you off as a higher grade too?

DAAAAAAAMMMMNNN! That's funny!

Evil, but funny!

I used to date Danny when he was running Fantasia in Hartsdale NY. I know that he used to trim the edges of comic books and baseball cards in order to make them look better. Sometimes he would also color and bleach them.

Hi Jan, I remember Dragon's Den in Hartsdale, is that the same place that was called Fantasia? Near the movie theatre on Central Ave? If not, which shopping center was it in? Near which stores? I've been trying to figure this out...and WTTB's.

Well, this is unreal and well-timed. A new pressing thread seems imminent, and this should delay it somewhat.

Welcome To The Boards!

Also, we're all patient dudes and dudettes. Don't post something that's gong to hurt your case.

Best of luck in all sincerity,

-Rob-

I used to date Danny when he was running Fantasia in Hartsdale NY. I know that he used to trim the edges of comic books and baseball cards in order to make them look better. Sometimes he would also color and bleach them.

Hi Jan, I remember Dragon's Den in Hartsdale, is that the same place that was called Fantasia? Near the movie theatre on Central Ave? If not, which shopping center was it in? Near which stores? I've been trying to figure this out...and WTTB's.

I remember Dragon's Den :cloud9:

Well I am assuming you have verified it the same I would have, through the same board member who would certainly know for sure.

Either way... I would not think it a good idea to discuss too much about Danny publicly until after April 28th.

Exactly!

Anyone egging her on to tell "the story" is forgetting what is most important to this fellow - MONEY! How do you hurt him the most? TAKE HIS MONEY!

Stop posting right now, go to bed, and dream of all the hurt you are going to lay on this guy. Then come back one day and tell us a good bedtime story about Little Red Jan and the Big Bad Danny Wolf.

But not now!!!

i just want to say to danny boy, if you're reading this and i know that you are, be the bigger man and give Jan the money to raise your child, that is half you. no threats, just be the bigger man and hope that your son can grow up without anymore hardships in this world. :wishluck: i'm out, it's 24 time.

No, The Dragon's Den was on Central Ave., Yonkers- Fantasia was on "4corners" Hartsdale ave. not far from north white plains.

I know exactly where the 4 corners are, so it was on Hartsdale Ave? but I don't remember a store there, I guess I got them confused...Dragon's Den was pretty large.

WOW...

there are a LOT of dudes actually buying this ...well, HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!! keep the Gunniess coming!

I had that thought too. But Watson and Worldsbest have some cred. I'm going to take their knowledge over my gut in this case, at least until it's proven otherwise.

-Rob-

Well, I don't know.. but, to be on the safe side... WTTB!!!! Hope to hear your input on all matters... especially... Welcome (:

Dupcak? Is that you again?

:jokealert: