• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age. So, let's see a couple of pics of him please. Even though any pics (since he has apparently not been visiting with his son) will be rather old ones.

Jan57 may only be 51 or 52 as the "57" may be her date of birth :gossip:

Or it could be the year of her favorite car (57 chevy). Close enough for me though.

Or it could refer to...Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes; big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...:whistle:

Could be a referance to the amount of states according to Obama.... hm

Are you trying to get this thread locked?

So an Obama referance has more impact than a Hitler referance???... :screwy:

Well, yes. According to this sites rules. No politics. Hitler is gone and history. :gossip:

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age. So, let's see a couple of pics of him please. Even though any pics (since he has apparently not been visiting with his son) will be rather old ones.

Or it could be the year of her favorite car (57 chevy). Close enough for me though.

Or it could refer to...Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes; big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...:whistle:

Well, yes. According to this sites rules. No politics. Hitler is gone and history. :gossip:

can't you guys just leave the Hitler references and Obama out of this thread? (shrug)

can't you guys just leave the Hitler references and Obama out of this thread? (shrug)

CGC take note.

No more Hitler references on your labels please.

"Meglomaniacal Austrian House-Painter with a silly moustache Cover",

should do the trick. (thumbs u

hm Now where have I seen 57 used that way before..... :grin:

It was just another attempt by Watson to sling another one from the sidelines at me, that's all.

(thumbs u

Who, me? Never. :foryou:

best avatar ever

4416.jpg:acclaim:

My son is now 15 years old. His name is Scott and he's never met Danny.

Why is this so???...

The fact that she has to sue for back child support and DD is fighting it tooth and nail should give you a hint as to how broken up he is about seeing his kids, or if he even gives a half a .

C

Jan is legit.

Her case involves child support and an effort to increase it, from the very little that it is at the moment. I wouldn't be too concerned about anything she might write here on the boards. She is aware of the limits.

In any event, Danny is more than welcome to file a defamation case against her (and I'm licensed in NY) which would only create the ability to pursue discovery such as through depositions and document production requests. I haven't been able to develop a case before this time because no one was willing to pursue it or the damages had been minimized since Danny paid them back (after receiving an interest free short-term loan). His entire "enterprise" would be placed at risk if he challenged Jan. His best bet is to simply agree to increase her support payments and hope this matter simply fades away before he shoots himself in the foot.

There are quite a number of interesting federal and state laws that may apply to his current endeavors and right now the primary reason why they are being reviewed is to assist Jan. The fact that she is part of an active court proceeding involving Danny may open the door to expose everything.

Mark,

Arent ebay sales reported to the IRS for 2009?

Dennis

A blurb from a piece about paypal and irs reporting. I don't think ebay is required to do anything but payment processors are.

"Zahara confirmed that the law applies to merchants who make over $20,000 in gross transactions and more than 200 transactions. So, for example, an online seller who makes two transactions for a total of $30,000 in the tax year would not be reported, since the number of transactions did not exceed 200. She said the law is not retroactive and takes effect for tax-year 2011."

A blurb from a piece about paypal and irs reporting. I don't think ebay is required to do anything but payment processors are.

"Zahara confirmed that the law applies to merchants who make over $20,000 in gross transactions and more than 200 transactions. So, for example, an online seller who makes two transactions for a total of $30,000 in the tax year would not be reported, since the number of transactions did not exceed 200. She said the law is not retroactive and takes effect for tax-year 2011."

Wow what a stupid way to write that law. Must have been a politician... hm