• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

Hi jan

Sorry you were received in such a manner. Lots of heathens here.

First of all congrats on having MrZaid as your counsel im sure he will serve you well and i wish you all the best.

I do have a real question for you that hopefully wont get lost in this sea of drama:

You said that you knew he would sometimes trim/wash/bleach etc the comics to make them look better. Not sure if you knew at the time but he was doing this to fool people into paying much more money than the comics were really worth. That being the case the fact that he was doing this would have been very private information. Who besides yourself was privy to this information? I would think anyone else that was involved in comics and knew Danny was performing these actions was "in" on it. If you can remember i think many would have a vested interest in those persons names.

Thanks and good luck

Hey, ya wanna know what? don't bring LEGAL issues to an internet forum, especially one having to do with child support, looking for sympathy, and an arsenal of weapons to use as evidence. I don't give a rats arse if it has an assimilation with Dup, don't bring personal LEGAL issues into a COMIC BOOK FORUM to talk about them seriously, that's just farking silly, and unprofessional, IMO!

It's nothing more than a cheap vaudeville act, and completely unnecessary protocol. If you DO bring such legal issues to an internet forum, well...WHAT THE FARK DO YOU EXPECT? a cerebral infusion of deep thinkers? willing to take this case, study and understand its points of contention, and legal concerns? and then give it the time, and respect, that the law, and all its protocols deserve? COME ON MAN! that's what the COURTS ARE FOR...geeze! You will NOT find justice here, you WILL find it (if your case is proven to be just) in a COURT OF LAW!

Take this trick and BEAT IT! that what I write, and regardless of anyone caring or not, that's what I wrote!

No, The Dragon's Den was on Central Ave., Yonkers- Fantasia was on "4corners" Hartsdale ave. not far from north white plains.

I am trying to figure what date I dealt with Fantasia and I guess Dupcak (although that wasn't the name I remember). I bought a few GA books I think from an ad in The Buyer's Guide. I was completely unsatisfied with what I received. I remember the haranguing that I went through to get my money back. It was a big pain in the behind. What dates would Fantasia have operated?. I am thinking early-mid 80s was my dealing.

I'll try to keep this simple and concise...

I apologize to everyone for my irrational posting behavior... my emotions were running high as Jan57 ignited a flame in me that turned into an inferno as the day progressed...

I tried to get my point across but it seems it was lost in the translation as I typed and fumed at the same time...

So sorry for my assinine behavior...

I apologize to everyone for my irrational posting behavior... my emotions were running high as Jan57 ignited a flame in me that turned into an inferno as the day progressed...

I tried to get my point across but it seems it was lost in the translation as I typed and fumed at the same time...

:foryou::foryou:

<3

<3

:applause:

(thumbs u

<3

:applause:

:golfclap:

:golfclap:

We forgive you...

Now go fist yourself!

:grin:

...This kid is going to have an uphill battle his whole life, and you guys ask if he's into comics?

Yes, because it's a harmless, friendly question on topic, as opposed to the sort of rubbernecking and melodrama you PRETEND to eschew whilst actually stirring it up.

You really need to grow up.

EDIT: I'm off to bed. I expect the thread will be a train wreck and get deleted by morning, so I'll probably never see what comes next. Ah well.

Just saw this now.

Yes, clearly I'm the one who has been throwing gasoline all over this fire.

If you can't see the distinction between stirring up in a harmless pressing thread, and speaking out against something when you're truly offended by it, then that's unfortunate.

I stand by my post. If I do in fact have some "growing up" to do, it isn't because of anything I've posted here.

I see no reason for him to feel sorry. I think he brought up many vaild points into this issue and the fact we don't have the full story.
the full story isnt important :makepoint:

edited

but really, you should leave this thread as you are contributing absolutely nothing.

Okay, I lied. I read back a few pages.

Rick, glad to see this cooled off. You've always been outstanding with me.

(thumbs u