• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

Jan is legit.

Her case involves child support and an effort to increase it, from the very little that it is at the moment. I wouldn't be too concerned about anything she might write here on the boards. She is aware of the limits.

In any event, Danny is more than welcome to file a defamation case against her (and I'm licensed in NY) which would only create the ability to pursue discovery such as through depositions and document production requests. I haven't been able to develop a case before this time because no one was willing to pursue it or the damages had been minimized since Danny paid them back (after receiving an interest free short-term loan). His entire "enterprise" would be placed at risk if he challenged Jan. His best bet is to simply agree to increase her support payments and hope this matter simply fades away before he shoots himself in the foot.

There are quite a number of interesting federal and state laws that may apply to his current endeavors and right now the primary reason why they are being reviewed is to assist Jan. The fact that she is part of an active court proceeding involving Danny may open the door to expose everything.

I don't see how any of what Jan may say could have any effect on her child support case.

States have specific laws as to percentages of money owed in cases of support that have nothing to do with "slander" or anything else.

She could claim that he's the Jolly Green Giant and has "relations" with Sprout and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Child support laws are VERY specific and not only do child support liens supercede even federal tax liens but judges are never forgiving in support cases.

Nothing like a good Danny Dupcak thread. :applause:

How many people are looking for flights for April 28th? ;)

And yes Jan, let's see some real photos of this dude.

Maybe I should fly down on the 28th, just 4 days after my birthday and actually make this my b-day gift to myself hm

Mark, Let me know if there's anything that you might need. I would gladly volunteer my services. (thumbs u

The A-Team is being formed! Where is Mr. T! (thumbs u

You are too much.. :insane:

Okay. It is obvious now that she is legit. It is also clear that her excellent attorney is okaying her to chat with us. Therefore I have a some questions.

When you used to date Danny, was it before the coming of Ebay? Was it before the coming of CGC to the hobby?

Did Danny have any partners then (and if you know, now)?

Did Danny have boxes and boxes of comic books stashed or stored somewhere, or did he just get a few and resell them quickly?

Finally, if you know what a CGC slab is, did you ever witness Danny opening one and changing either the book inside with a different book and then put the slab back together, or changing the slab label which indicates that books CGC "grade" and then put the slab back together?

Okay. It is obvious now that she is legit. It is also clear that her excellent attorney is okaying her to chat with us. Therefore I have a some questions.

When you used to date Danny, was it before the coming of Ebay? Was it before the coming of CGC to the hobby?

Did Danny have any partners then (and if you know, now)?

Did Danny have boxes and boxes of comic books stashed or stored somewhere, or did he just get a few and resell them quickly?

Finally, if you know what a CGC slab is, did you ever witness Danny opening one and changing either the book inside with a different book and then put the slab back together, or changing the slab label which indicates that books CGC "grade" and then put the slab back together?

She used to date him in the early 90's before CGC was around. :gossip:

Well. That was interesting but uneventful. Not much info shared, but that is probably in keeping with attorney instructions.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. This guy interests me because I have bought so many books from so many places over the years, that I honestly do not know if he ever handled any of my books or not. I have to find out what companies and alias he has used, to figure it out. Back in the day, I kept 3 x 5 file cards on each book, how much I paid, who I got it from, when I obtained it, etc.

I quit that about ten years ago. Should have kept it up.