• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

I suspect that we might not learn a whole lot more from the lady than we already have.

I think the point of starting this thread would be to let DD know that if he doesn't pony up to his responsibilities, the fur will fly publicly... and I'll bet that isn't in his operating manual. It's the implied threat to reveal a bunch of his dark little secrets that is at the core of this.

I think it's a great tactic.

I'm sure he's aware of this thread already, (which I am going to assume was okay'd by her lawyer ahead of time), and I suspect it has already served it's purpose.

I'm thinking there won't be any juicy details or photos forthcoming. If Jan wants ultimately wants $$$ from him, why cripple his business? This is about leverage, not destruction.

That's my theory anyway. (shrug)

My son is now 15 years old. His name is Scott and he's never met Danny.

Why is this so???...

Because Dannyboy is a class A azzhole.

In the comic book world...yes...but howzabout the really real world...

My perspective on this thread is not through a comic book geeks eyes...but through a Dad's eyes...

That's why I think this thread is sad...

Why is this so???...

My perspective on this thread is not through a comic book geeks eyes...but through a Dad's eyes...

but wouldn't a work ethic/persona translate into the really real world too (shrug)

Why is this so???...

but wouldn't a work ethic/persona translate into the really real world too (shrug)

Sure...doesn't make it any less sad... :(

Why is this so???...

Sure...doesn't make it any less sad... :(

It doesn't always translate that way. Convicts and criminals can live by a code of ethics that is different than ours. For instance murderer or a thief may actually have a higher respect for someone they know or respect than someone they don't. There are no real hard and fast rules.

I'm not defending anyone, just saying that until the facts are known it's all conjecture.

It doesn't always translate that way. Convicts and criminals can live by a code of ethics that is different than ours. For instance murderer or a thief may actually have a higher respect for someone they know or respect than someone they don't. There are no real hard and fast rules.

You mean like Hitler?

I'm not defending anyone, just saying that until the facts are known it's all conjecture.

"There is no honour among thieves." - I kinda think that's true.

You mean like Hitler?

And this thread is officially dead.

Mods, lock it now.

You mean like Hitler?

Aw, jeez, not this mess again.

You mean like Hitler?

And this thread is officially dead.

Mods, lock it now.

I see nothing wrong with this thread (shrug)

This thread can really bring very little to light except what is already known or at the very least, suspected. A picture of the guy might help us avoid him at Cons or wherever. Jan57 actually told us nothing of interest yet. As interesting as this thread is, it is just as interesting what little was imparted to us after that bomb shell of Jan57 coming forth.

I do suspect that (as has been mention by another) that this is a warning shot off the bow, to Danny, to pony up with the child support payments.

I would do the same thing.

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age. So, let's see a couple of pics of him please. Even though any pics (since he has apparently not been visiting with his son) will be rather old ones.

Wouldn't it be cool if a pic could be taken at the upcoming court proceeding.

Wouldn't it be cool if Danny showed up at said court proceeding dressed as the Joker (okay, getting carried away now) :)

I would bet that the court proceeding is rescheduled, as Danny will have his attorney do so because of the possibility that a small audience may show up to harass or intimate him.

I feel for the son and the mother, not having heard the "other" side of the story.

Is there an "other side" of the story Danny?

When is April Fool's day again?

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age. So, let's see a couple of pics of him please. Even though any pics (since he has apparently not been visiting with his son) will be rather old ones.

Jan57 may only be 51 or 52 as the "57" may be her date of birth :gossip:

I watched an interview of the hit man known as the "iceman" (I forget his real name), who was convicted and admitted to many many killings.

One of the things he said in the interview is that he thinks nothing absolutely nothing, of killing someone. Snapping someones neck or shooting them, was like taking out the trash to him. He said that he has no remorse nor feelings about anyone or anything.

Then, when he started talking about his own family, children and wife. He teared up.

People are strange.

Jan57 may only be 51 or 52 as the "57" may be her date of birth :gossip:

Or it could be the year of her favorite car (57 chevy). Close enough for me though.