• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stupid html/URL hiding question

7 posts in this topic

although i'm a computer technician by trade, I am still very ignorant on many aspects of computers (ie networking, scripting, 3-D graphics rendering, Linux the list goes on and on)...

here is a question which i'm almost embarassed to ask:

if i wanted to say..post my CAF link in my sig line and wanted it to read 'CAF Gallery' instead of the URL, how would i do that? I know a simple yahoo search could tell me the answer, but I'm sure not figuring out the correct thread of words to type in lol

thank you in advance!

although i'm a computer technician by trade, I am still very ignorant on many aspects of computers (ie networking, scripting, 3-D graphics rendering, Linux the list goes on and on)...

if i wanted to say..post my CAF link in my sig line and wanted it to read 'CAF Gallery' instead of the URL, how would i do that? I know a simple yahoo search could tell me the answer, but I'm sure not figuring out the correct thread of words to type in lol

thank you in advance!

Put the text to display between the last bracket of the internet address and the first bracket of the close URL tag

FREE BEER

thank you in advance!

Put the text to display between the last bracket of the internet address and the first bracket of the close URL tag

FREE BEER

:mad: That's a link to a funnybook blog, not free beer.

thank you in advance!

FREE BEER

:mad: That's a link to a funnybook blog, not free beer.

What the he said...!!!