• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhiGam's 'CLOSED ' thread!

95 posts in this topic

Hello!

I just got done posting 40 items on feebay...that's right, i got 40 items up right now, including a Bone #1 CGC 9.2, other early HG Bone slabs, some vinci slabs, some raw vinci etc... (: Check it out:

LINK REMOVED!

now that the shameless plug is over, here are some books for YOU guys )

:takeit: rules apply, but haggling via PM is always acceptable

US Shipping prices:

1 raw book=$4

2-4 raw books=$5

5+ raw books=$8

1-2 slabs=$9

3+ slabs=$14

I'll cover delivery confirmation on all purchases, but insurance is UP TO YOU!

If you're outside of the US, please PM me before posting the :takeit:

here we go!

edit: forgot we weren't allowed to advertise our ebay auctions in the FS thread :sorry: my bad, link removed!

first up:

RASL #1 CGC 9.8 $125 :news: SOLD!!

with issue #4 coming on the 15th and the bid war schmidty and i had over the only #2 9.8 SS, methinks this book is picking up steam...don't feel like letting this go, but i do have another copy or two :)

RASL198_001.jpg

1) What is the origin of your username?

2) When is RASL #4 coming out?

1) PhiGam is the nickname of my college fraternity (phi gamma delta)..yes, i was a beer-chugging, sorority girl chasing, drunkard-frat boy :) i used to be cool...oh about 4 years ago

2) Rasl #4 is coming out on april 15th (thumbs u

Bone #1 first print 5.0/5.5-ish? $225 $199 $189!!

tough to grade because of all of the NCB weirdness on BC...BC has quite a few large NCBs on it, almost looks like water damage, but isn't...pretty normal damage as far as early bone copies go...scan doesn't really show it all, will try and get a better pic up later tonight...anyway, a nice cheap copy to get signed by jeff this summer at Heroes con!

Bone1_copyE_FC_001.jpg

Bone1_copyE_001.jpg