• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High quality comic posters! Made to order!

45 posts in this topic

There has been a lot of board member interest in the posters lately. I first offered these products on the boards almost a year ago. In this thread, the prices are lowered from the first offering, and the product line being offered is larger.

There are several types of products available. All are printed with extremely high DPI numbers and are printed directly onto board. By printing directly on to the board, there is no need for framing as both types of posters are "display ready" from the moment they are printed. All that is needed is a piece of sticky tack or adhesive to put it on the wall. Send me your high res files via PM if you have a specific image you want. We'll print from characters to family portraits, CD/record art...heck, even a hot Jessica Alba (or whatever floats your boat) poster! Have a hot Jessica Alba banner above your wall book racks at comic shows! :D

Minimum of $50 orders.

Foamboard

1) 18" X 24": $20

2) 2' X 4': $75

Larger available upon request

Coroplast

1) 18" X 24": $15

2) 2' X 4' : $50

Larger available upon request

Vinyl: $3.75 sq ft; this product is a "peel-away" poster--basically, a giant sticker!

Banner $7.50 sq ft (grommets are free)

The vinyl and banner prodcuts can be nearly ANY dimension. Up to 4' high and of infinite length (or reverse dimensions if the orders requires). You could have a giant panorama of characters or a business logo etc..

Shipping will be via UPS 3-5 day ground service, and is $20 for the first two posters. Shipping for the vinyl and banners is generally easier, as it can be rolled and shipped in a smaller package. If you are buying in bulk or just want more than two posters, let me know. If you run a retail operation, we can bulk wholesale to you. (thumbs u Cashiers checks, money orders and personal checks are accepted. Paypal will be accepted as soon as the account is opened, which will be this week hopefully!

Here are some work samples:

Foamboard:

Frazetta2.jpg

asm001.jpg

Coroplast:

AllWinners.jpg

ExcitingComics.jpg

KingOfRulersComics.jpg

cfpwall.jpg

Vinyl:

Capbanner.jpg

Foamboard:

asm001.jpg

MAN THOSE ARE FREAKING COOL!!! I'm SO going to give you a shout in about 8 months when I get my new place with a media room!! Good stuff... (thumbs u

I'm honestly not familiar with ALL of the Frazetta's...I would love to see them all though, to have a choice. The only one that comes to mind that I can remember was a recent sig series that was done, it had Flash Gordon on it.

I also dig on any pulp art covers (non-comic art pulp) and as far as Fight Comics...I would love to see some of those too, the only one that comes to mind is the woman strapped to the ferry boat wheel.

I don't have a library of images to choose from. On some of the more common books, I might have one from my personal collection, but on a lot of the GA books I wouldn't have the images. I don't really collect GA. If you can find a nice copy and make a huge scan, the poster would come out awesome. The higher quality the image, the better!

I don't have a library of images to choose from. On some of the more common books, I might have one from my personal collection, but on a lot of the GA books I wouldn't have the images. I don't really collect GA. If you can find a nice copy and make a huge scan, the poster would come out awesome. The higher quality the image, the better!

King , any specific file type ? raster image or just a jpeg?

Send me your high res files via PM if you have a specific image you want. We'll print from characters to family portraits, CD/record art...heck, even a hot Jessica Alba (or whatever floats your boat) poster! Have a hot Jessica Alba banner above your wall book racks at comic shows! :D

So, let me get this straight. FLEE could photoshop Alba as Wonder Woman into a pic with me as -- eh-hem -- Tupenny & I could then have a giant version of that hanging from ceiling to floor in my office?

How about this? Could you make this a giant banner?

harleywaffle1.jpg

Send me your high res files via PM if you have a specific image you want. We'll print from characters to family portraits, CD/record art...heck, even a hot Jessica Alba (or whatever floats your boat) poster! Have a hot Jessica Alba banner above your wall book racks at comic shows! :D

So, let me get this straight. FLEE could photoshop Alba as Wonder Woman into a pic with me as -- eh-hem -- Tupenny & I could then have a giant version of that hanging from ceiling to floor in my office?

The way you were spelling this out I thought the sentence would end with "...and I can have this hanging over my bed?" :insane:

Stephen, well since I know you have an Uncanny X-Men 140 CGC 9.6 as a reference (uh hmmmm) maybe I can have you blow that cover up. One of my all-time favorites.

Let me know what you would want it printed on. (thumbs u

Stephen, well since I know you have an Uncanny X-Men 140 CGC 9.6 as a reference (uh hmmmm) maybe I can have you blow that cover up. One of my all-time favorites.

Let me know what you would want it printed on. (thumbs u

OUTSTANDING!