• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!
5 5

346 posts in this topic

I have a batch of 17 Copper and Modern books that a friend  asked me to sell for her. She's not terribly computer savvy and these belonged to her son (who finally got married;)

Anyway, some are Infinity War/Gauntlet books. I'll be listing them as one batch in copper modern.

Edited by skypinkblu

Getting books together for an August thread...… a lot of variety. I do have one batch of books that were autographed by Dave Stevens(...but not SS), and most are in that gray area that I consider to be copper but are boarderline. I wonder if I'm OK to list them in the regular thread or should I go to Modern ? GOD BLESS

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I shall be putting together a PCH thread within the next week or so. I'll try and get it going on the weekend if this is possible. If not, it will be this time (weds) next week.

Either way I will give y'all a 24 hour heads up.

The thread will contain some cheap LG PCH, and a couple of slabs and also 2 raw HG PCH. It will also contain a very tasty PLANET raw. If you like your Planets with deep rich colour you'll like this. Also the HG PCH are beautiful, probably two of the nicest copies I've ever owned.

All in all so far it's only about 7-10 books possibly, but I only work in small manageable threads for me, and it will be well worth a look.

Ciao. :hi:

PS.

All the raws and one slab have not been offered for sale before by myself.

Edited by G G

:news:

*2 for 1 Mother's Day TPB Sale over on the Mixed Thread!

:news:

Buy one for yourself and one for Mom! :x

Who wants flowers :screwy: when you can share the enjoyment of wonderful comic reprints from the Gold, Silver and Bronze Age! :acclaim:

See her face light up as she curls up on the couch with a comforting herbal tea and the heartwarming tales from the pages of Crime Does Not Pay!

DC, Marvel and others (including some 18+). :ph34r:

Buy them now before they are all gone! :ohnoez:

I posted my updated Marvel Sale catalog in the dustbowl known as mixed. Includes lots of SA and BA.

Edited by lizards2

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, lizards2 said:

I posted my updated Marvel Sale catalog in the dustbowl known as mixed. Includes lots of SA and BA.

Added my current DC sale catalog.