• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!
5 5

346 posts in this topic

Gonna start with the CGC'd books, and carry on through my whole collection, if need be. This sales thread will run the gamut - Golden Age, Pulps, Silver Age, Bronze Age, Copper Age, Modern Age... what ever it takes to pay off my debt.

Shipping will be 10.00 for boxed (slabs must be boxed), or 5.00 for cardboard sandwich in Priority envelope (more than 5 raws must be boxed), I will combine shipping on multiple purchases, international shipping will be at cost :takeit: rules, but PMs welcome, payment by Paypal (+3.5%) or money order (preferred) acceptable.

Books will be priced at what, in my observation, is FMV. If you feel that I am off in my estimation, but you still want the book, feel free to make me an offer. Some books I have a lot of wiggle room, some I really don't want to sell. :devil:

This is gonna be a long running thread, so I will post updates every few pages on what's been offered, and what's left. Books will be listed as I get to them, so please-please-boy-sad-000383-large.gif, check back often!

Highlights will include, but not be limited to, Batman #232 CGC SS 8.5, Planet Comics #28 CGC 7.0, Slave Girl Comics #2 CGC 6.0.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=3059552&Searchpage=1&Main=155344&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post3059552

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=3086292&Searchpage=1&Main=156209&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post3086292

Ok....all the TOS are up and shown as part of the complete run offer.....take a look at them in all their beauty before I part em out. :headbang:

Thread courtesy of the Redundancy School of Redundancy.

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Hi All;

I will need to raise some funds to pay some very pressing bills I have....and will be offering a few Rare books...Fiction House, some Centaurs, and others.... :cry:

Hate to do this but I must...so sometime in the early evening I will start posting....hope there are books some of you are looking for. Thanks Joe