• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!
5 5

346 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Boardies, :)

I'll be selling some Silver Age books starting tomorrow afternoon. DC, Marvel, and a few from Misc. publishers.

All books will be priced at least 25% (some even more) below guide.

You might be able to find a good deal for your collection. :wishluck:

Edited by Blind Owl

Howdy! Do you folks remember my last sales thread...with the early EARLY Four Colors?

Well, the other shoe dropped and my buddy at the LCS got the rest of the accumulation in....cherrypicked the DC Superheroes, and passed the rest on to me again. I'll be setting up the ol' comics stand tomorrow, Saturday July 3 around midday, and running a sales thread through Monday or Tuesday next week. Fightin' Marines 11 with a flamethrower cover, early Crime Does Not Pay issues, Whiz, Captain Midnight, Our Gang, Fairy Tale Parade, Looney Tunes, Early EARLY Four Colors, eary Archie, The Funnies with early Captain Midnight, and so forty. Oh, and a late arrival from another source, The Thing 17, Ditko issue. Tons of GA fun. Stay tuned.

Howdy! Do you folks remember my last sales thread...with the early EARLY Four Colors?

Well, the other shoe dropped and my buddy at the LCS got the rest of the accumulation in....cherrypicked the DC Superheroes, and passed the rest on to me again. I'll be setting up the ol' comics stand tomorrow, Saturday July 3 around midday, and running a sales thread through Monday or Tuesday next week. Fightin' Marines 11 with a flamethrower cover, early Crime Does Not Pay issues, Whiz, Captain Midnight, Our Gang, Fairy Tale Parade, Looney Tunes, Early EARLY Four Colors, eary Archie, The Funnies with early Captain Midnight, and so forty. Oh, and a late arrival from another source, The Thing 17, Ditko issue. Tons of GA fun. Stay tuned.

:juggle:

Not that I guarantee to buy anything lol ... but a cheap Fairy Tale Parade sounds good right now.

Hey there FUEL, I said AROUND midday, lol Going to open up the stand shortly. Patience my flamethrower collecting friend, patience.

Howdy Scrooge, a buttload more EARLY Four Colors again this time around, along with lots and lots of cool early stuff

I've continued to move around the Forums looking for the appropriate spot to do this. Bob Koppy placed me here.

The situation with this new GA collection is fluid. I have a short, advance list of books for sale pending my Thursday appointment with the owner. On that day I'm scheduled to pick up hundreds of original owner GA comics.

E-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you updates directly. I will also sned you the first list and a more detailed letter on story behind the collection.

Jamie

Guys,

Here’s where the collection stands-

The consignor and his father spoke last night. The list I e-mailed to many of you days ago will be the books up for sale this week. There are additional books that will be added to the list. Mostly, a few more Timelys.

We are in stasis over the remaining, larger inventory of books.

I take possession of the consigned books tomorrow so at least the timeline has improved. I will grade, price and post those books to the Boards when they are ready.

Now, for the remaining books, I am tentatively scheduled to meet the consignor’s father around the first of August. He wants to meet me and talk about the books. I don’t have a list of all those books but I will get to see them and construct a list.

I want to answer all your questions ‘cause I know you guys were left hanging by the mix-up with the threads on the Boards. You guys can e-mail me at socalcom@aol,com. Or, give me a number and I will call you.

Thanks for being patient,

Jamie