• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!
5 5

346 posts in this topic

Just recently started a thread in the Misc. section. Hundreds of books with a little bit of everything: Silver Age Marvel and DC, lots, graphic novels, Moderns, X-books, Avengers, Green Lantern, and more. Everything is below guide and no reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks for looking.

Will be listing a 2 Timelys later tonight: in the For Sale section Golden/Silver/Bronze age.

Cap # 74 CGC universal label 6.0 off-white pages and a raw

Sub-mariner Comics # 32 5.0 unrestored off-white pages

Also open for trades for Captain America Comics # 34 Unrestorted 7.0 or higher grade and anything listed under my sig line. Can PM me with any offers for trades.

Link:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654879#Post4654879

Edited by mstrange

I have a suh-weet copy of Millie the Model Queen-Size #11 (Annual) 1974 - NM 9.4 White Pages over in the Mixed Ages Thread. Easily the highest census copy if slabbed (there is only one slabbed copy at 8.0) :)

Check it out!

Hi troops, I'm kicking off a BATMAN sale in the Misc selling forum. SA-to-CA Batmans, Detectives and one-shots/minis/etc, with some keys, Joker appearances, Adams covers and more sprinkled in. A lot of great reads on the cheap. Cheers... (thumbs u

Hi troops, I'm kicking off a BATMAN sale in the Misc selling forum. SA-to-CA Batmans, Detectives and one-shots/minis/etc, with some keys, Joker appearances, Adams covers and more sprinkled in. A lot of great reads on the cheap. Cheers... (thumbs u

Posting more tonight (in Misc forum)... last of the Batman-related books, as well as some non-Bats DC odds and ends.