• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!
5 5

346 posts in this topic

:news: If you like Thor, I've got a 59-book lot on auction over in Copper/Modern that ends tonight at 11 pm. The lot starts with #600 and includes the "Journey into Mystery" Kid Loki stories in the 620's and the return of Beta Ray Bill in the 650's. Check it out if you want some inexpensive reading.

I have a kitchen sink sale out in the dust bowl known as mixed.  It can be pretty lonely out there.

Virtual Comic Convention XLV (April 18-19, 2020) this weekend - start working on your booths!

Tell your friends and frenemies!!! 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/59-virtual-comic-convention-vcc-expo-center/

big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d Virtual Comic Convention big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d

Tons of books left - GA/SA/BA etc.!!!! :banana: 

Carpload of books already sold!  :banana: 

Great prices! 2c

Witty banter!  :slapfight:

Ryan's analysis! Ryan.

Prevents acne, and no live convention smells! yayclouds.gif

Ends today so shop today! :banana: 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/59-virtual-comic-convention-vcc-expo-center/

On 6/30/2020 at 12:20 AM, The-Collector said:

I'm planning to have a sale including some high grade bronze, PCH, GGA, and war books. I hope to start listing booksimageproxy.php?img=&key=c846ed7a40be7761 tomorrow. 

Sales Pic 1.jpg

Sales pic 2.png

Did this happen already?

Attention Shoppers!

New Quarnucopia  thread  tonight in  B/S/B,   PLUS   a special  bonus  Weird  Bits   thread  over  in  MIXED,  
both  starting  this  evening,   Tuesday  July 21st.

Today  is Sunday,  October 18th.  

Keep  your  eyes peeled,  either  Monday  evening,   or  for sure  Tuesday  the 20th,  CATRICK'S  CORNUCOPIA   
makes  its  triumphant   return!

I  got  a  nice   score  yesterday,  apx  500 - 600   western and  war  comics.  EVERY  LAST  ONE  IS  A  TEN  CENT   COVER. 
There  are a  FEW  other  oddments  too,  but  this  is going  to  be  nearly  100  percent  Cowhands  and  Commandos,  Dogfaces  and  Dogies,

Your  people  are  in  SO  much  trouble!   :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by catrick339

somewhere, near or far from Christmas, will be my annual war thread - please try to give war a chance!  Jingle belles, shotgun shelles!!!

Howdy all,

Giving  a  little more notice  this time,   Starting CHRISTMAS  EVE  I'll  be  doing  another sales thread, 

CATRICK'S  QUARNOCOPIA,  THE REST OF THE WEST

Main  theme  will  be  another big  batch of  Westerns   I  didn't get  to  last  time  around,   along  with  a  handful  of  war  books  I  missed 
from  the Jim  Clark  collection.  I  also  bought  another  batch  of  Fabulous  Fifties  Funnybooks,  and  there  will  be a nice  mixed  grille  of 
other  50's and  SA  titles,  including  some  crime,   funny  stuff,    odd  GA  books, and at least one  Matt  Baker  book.  

Keep your  eyes  open   Christmas  Eve  day,  probably  starting  mid-afternoon  and  running  through  New Years  Eve or so,

YOU  HAVE  BEEN NOTIFIED. 

Hey,  I'm not kidding.   I  have  apx  250 interesting comic books lined up,  and
the thread starts  Thursday  the 24th,   Christmas  Eve  afternoon,   probably
running  through  New Years  Day.  

23 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Hey,  I'm not kidding.   I  have  apx  250 interesting comic books lined up,  and
the thread starts  Thursday  the 24th,   Christmas  Eve  afternoon,   probably
running  through  New Years  Day.  

Hey bud, any approximate time you're getting going today?

16 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Hey bud, any approximate time you're getting going today?

I'm looking to get  a start  around  4 PM  or  5 PM  EST.