Misc Forum Alert!
4 4

241 posts in this topic

23,846 posts

Please check out my fundraiser thread in the Mixed Section. It is for my wrestling team.

4,914 posts

I have some Essential and Showcase TPB in the Misc forum - Green Lantern, Flash, Supes and Spidey Silver/Bronze stories...

854 posts

Just recently started a thread in the Misc. section. Hundreds of books with a little bit of everything: Silver Age Marvel and DC, lots, graphic novels, Moderns, X-books, Avengers, Green Lantern, and more. Everything is below guide and no reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks for looking.

774 posts

Will be listing a 2 Timelys later tonight: in the For Sale section Golden/Silver/Bronze age.

Cap # 74 CGC universal label 6.0 off-white pages and a raw

Sub-mariner Comics # 32 5.0 unrestored off-white pages

Also open for trades for Captain America Comics # 34 Unrestorted 7.0 or higher grade and anything listed under my sig line. Can PM me with any offers for trades.

Link:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654879#Post4654879

Edited by mstrange

8,364 posts

Have a new underground comix sale currently running in the Mixed Ages section.

38,657 posts

I have a suh-weet copy of Millie the Model Queen-Size #11 (Annual) 1974 - NM 9.4 White Pages over in the Mixed Ages Thread. Easily the highest census copy if slabbed (there is only one slabbed copy at 8.0) :)

Check it out!

22,466 posts

Hi troops, I'm kicking off a BATMAN sale in the Misc selling forum. SA-to-CA Batmans, Detectives and one-shots/minis/etc, with some keys, Joker appearances, Adams covers and more sprinkled in. A lot of great reads on the cheap. Cheers... (thumbs u

22,466 posts
Hi troops, I'm kicking off a BATMAN sale in the Misc selling forum. SA-to-CA Batmans, Detectives and one-shots/minis/etc, with some keys, Joker appearances, Adams covers and more sprinkled in. A lot of great reads on the cheap. Cheers... (thumbs u

Posting more tonight (in Misc forum)... last of the Batman-related books, as well as some non-Bats DC odds and ends.

5,077 posts

Hi Guys...

I am upgrading my Seven Seas Comics and I will putting up a copy of #5 for sale shortly.

Hopefully someone can pick up a bargain at less than what I paid for it.