• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!

168 posts in this topic

All right, let's see if I remember how to do this:

I'm back for my (somewhat) yearly sale, and will begin in the next couple of days. Possibly tomorrow, but more likely Thursday or Friday (June 24). 

This will feature something for everyone. Signature Series? Yes! Raw? Yes! TPB's? Yes! It will be mostly Blue label top heavy to start though.

I just received 67 new blue labels and I am expecting another 25 within a week. Most are minor keys, and a good chunk are 9.8's with White pages. I would say 90% of these are original owner (me). They have been stored in a climate controlled area since their purchase off the new comic rack and I think it shows. But you can judge for yourself. Some are newer, but I will try to mix it up a bit. 

I'm going to go on GPA and figure out the value as I don't usually deal with too many blues. I will try to be lower than the average price point though. 

Hopefully you can come by and have a look. I will likely put up 8-10 books at a time like I have done in the past. 

See you soon,

Alex

On 6/21/2022 at 4:53 PM, AlexH said:

All right, let's see if I remember how to do this:

I'm back for my (somewhat) yearly sale, and will begin in the next couple of days. Possibly tomorrow, but more likely Thursday or Friday (June 24). 

This will feature something for everyone. Signature Series? Yes! Raw? Yes! TPB's? Yes! It will be mostly Blue label top heavy to start though.

I just received 67 new blue labels and I am expecting another 25 within a week. Most are minor keys, and a good chunk are 9.8's with White pages. I would say 90% of these are original owner (me). They have been stored in a climate controlled area since their purchase off the new comic rack and I think it shows. But you can judge for yourself. Some are newer, but I will try to mix it up a bit. 

I'm going to go on GPA and figure out the value as I don't usually deal with too many blues. I will try to be lower than the average price point though. 

Hopefully you can come by and have a look. I will likely put up 8-10 books at a time like I have done in the past. 

See you soon,

Alex

Moved to Mixed Ages - 

On 4/16/2023 at 10:10 PM, Designer Toast said:

Recap and discounts on page 4  :smile:

Have not sold on here for a long time.  See my kudos thread here.  This will be a mix of silver age and up, mix of publishers, some minor keys, some nice books and some real beaters.  As with any of my sales threads, there'll be freebies with each purchase. :cheers:

:rulez:

- Absolutely no HOSers or Probies. I sell to who I want.

- First  :takeit: posted in the thread takes it.

- US sales and shipping only.  Comics ship in a Gemini mailer with additional packaging support.  I only charge exact shipping costs.

- No refunds, returns, or exchanges on graded books.

- Returns accepted so long as the item is returned in its original condition within 2 weeks, I’ll split the return shipping with you.

- Most books come in a Mylite2 with double backing boards (sometimes more boards).

- All items have been scanned/photographed by me.

- Payment via PayPal, Square, Cash App. :yeehaw: FREE shipping if paying with check or money order.:yeehaw: US funds only. Due within 3 days of invoice.

- :goodvsevil: Time payments available $100 and up, DM for details.  :goodvsevil:

rott.png

:banana: Hey - there is a Virtual Comic Convention this coming weekend!  :banana: 

December 1 - 3 

Be there or suffer from a curse older than time!

Virtual Comic Convention (VCC) Expo Center - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards (cgccomics.com)

Edited by lizards2
greggy