• Announcements

• dena

Try the new CGC Journals!   03/22/2017

CGC has launched a new and improved CGC Journals! Available on CGCcomics.com, the new CGC Journals improves upon the popular platform to write blogs and discuss them with other members. The new CGC Journals has an improved design that makes it significantly easier to post and read journals from any device, including smartphones and tablets. Adding images has been made much simpler, and the CGC Journals now give users the ability to create polls and "like" other entries. A popular feature of the old CGC Journals was the ability to open an entry to comments from other users. This feature has been retained and enhanced — users can now comment on the same page as the original Journal entry, creating a seamless experience. Best of all, the same login can be used to post Journals, make comments and access the other features of the CGC website. Old CGC Journals entries will be migrated to the new CGC Journals soon. In the meantime, users can make posts to the new CGC Journals. To get started, create a Journal and make an entry. Unlike the old NGC Journals, you create a single Journal and then add new entries to it. Your Journal can be customized with a cover photo, and you can choose to make it available to all users or only to the users that you select. You can also choose to receive notifications whenever people comment on one of your entries. Scroll below for helpful tips on using the new CGC Journals or go to the new CGC Journals now >   Instructions / Tips To get started, you must first create your Journal and then you can add entries to that Journal. Choose Journals from the Browse menu if you are not already on the Journals page

Click Create a Journal

Name your journal, add a description, add a photo, and choose if you want all users to see your journal or if you would like it available to a specific audience only. Click Continue to move on to the next step where you can add you first entry!  

Click Add Journal Entry to add a post to your journal

Commenting on another user's Journal is easy. After selecting a journal to read, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the field where you may enter your comments and see the comments others have posted.
    • Brittany M.

CCS - Updated Turn Times!   03/28/2017

CCS has updated its turn times! Here is where CCS is operating for each tier of service:   Quick-Press: 6 weeks (30 Business Days) Regular Press: 8-9 weeks (40-45 Business Days) Fast-Track Press: 4-6 weeks (20-30 Business Days) Standard: 3-4 weeks (15-20 Business Days) Express: 3 weeks (15 Business Days) Walk-thru: 2-3 weeks (10-15 Business Days) Screening: 5-6 weeks (25-30 Business Days)    

GA/BA/SA Sale Alert Thread!

42 posts in this topic

Post a reply here to get a mention of your sub-forum thread here on the main forum.

Two bound volumes of Sparkler comics, probably publisher's volumes, each have 12 comics, very neat ...in the GA list.

Updated my FF thread-

Now free shipping for $35 orders and a Easter Egg for the first $50 order.

:luhv:

I am going to list some SA and BA Marvel and DC key issues later on tonight. Please take a look.

I will be selling 6 lots of spider-man titles this weekend.

Bronze to Modern. Amazing, Spectacular, Web Of , Sensational, Spider-man, Peter Parker and some Misc Titles.

The lots range in size from 8 books to 85 books.

Avg price will be $1 each

I'll be having a big potpourri SA/BA sale starting sometime today in the SA/BA forum, all Marvel from A-Z. Most books will be mid-grade, with a smattering of low grade and even less of a smattering of high grade. If you don't like big 'many mixed titles in one' sales threads, then this will not be the thread for you. I'm trying to clear out space, so have gone through all of my boxes and am moving as much as possible for around 50% of guide. I haven't counted, but will guess there will be a couple hundred books or so.

All books have been scanned and are ready to go, so I should be posting several at a time once I start. I do have several boxes to go through though, so it should run at least through the end of the weekend (maybe longer, depending on non-comic related stuff going on).

NOT INCLUDED in this sale (because I have large enough runs that they'll get their own threads once this one is done) are: Hero for Hire/Power Man, Ghost Rider, Captain Marvel/Warlock. Maybe some others that I'm not remembering right now.

Mentioning it here as they are also a Misc item, I have OSPG #13-17 for sale

Here.

I'll be listing a few high-grade Bronze-Age books tonight at below the current Overstreet prices. I prefer to list some of these here for fellow Board members before sending them to E-Bay. Hopefully I'll have something you need. Probably start a little after 6:00 PM EST. :wishluck:

Edited by Blind Owl

Please check out the certified Air Pirates books I am posting in the Gold/Silver section today at really good prices.

Off in the GA SA BA sales threads.....

I'm in the process of listing a mixture .....I plan to list more every night so start a pile if you're in the mood for some good reading..there will be some high dollar books in there as well.... PM offers..Thanks

Here's the list so far

Page 1

Fear 19 9.0-0.2 $20 :news: SOLD to cpannell :news:

ASM 127 4.0 $5

ASM 137 5.5 $8

ASM 161 5.0 $5

Four Color 1157 Master of the World 2.0 $4

Four Color 1313 Moon Pilot 3.0 $8

Marvel Feature 1 Red Sonja 4.5 $2

Marvel Feature 5 Ant Man 6.5 $3

Page 2

Marvel Premier 28 Legion of Monsters 3.0 $2

Marvel Presents 1 Bloodstone 7.5 $3

Marvel Spotlight 1 Red Wolf 5.0 $5

Marvel Spotlight 4 WWBN 2.0 $3

Marvel Spotlight 8 Ghost Rider 2.5 $3

Marvel Spotlight 32 3.0 Spider Woman $2

Midnight Tales 12 4.5 $1

Outer Space 1 4.0 $4

Sad Sack 133 6.5 $5

Page 3

Sad Sack and the Sarge 99 6.5 $5

Sad Sack’s Army Life 5 6.0 $7

Sad Sack Laugh Special 15 5.5 $5

Sad Sack Laugh Special 60 6.5 $8

Tales to Astonish 31 1.8 $12

ASM 101 6.0 $35 :news: SOLD to Beastfeast :news:

Hot Stuff Creep Caves 1 3.0, #3 5.0 $4 / pair

Moorlock 2001 #1 3.0 free with any purchase (free with purchase)

Harbinger 1, 3, Rai 2 email me for scans $25 for the 3 shipped

Marvel super special summer special 2 9.2-9.4 $1

Marvel super special summer special x-men 1 9.4-9.6 $2

Marvel super special winter special 1990 9.2-9.4 $1

Secret Wars 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 lot

Tales of Terror 1 9.4 + $2

Tales of Terror 5 9.4 $1

Captain Marvel 54 4.0 with Nitro $1

Page 4

Captain Marvel 46 5.0 $1

Nick Fury 4 Classic Steranko Cover 3.0 $5

Official marvel no prize book 5.0 $1

Kid Colt 150 4.5 $2

Weird Wonder Tales 22 7.0 $3

Fantastic Four Roast (my OO copy) 9.5 or better $5

Marvel Feature 11 1.8 and 12 3.0 $4/pair Starlin and Thanos

Page 5

Reno Jones Gunhawks #7 5.0+ $2

Ghost Rider #2 western 5.0 $5 :news: SOLD to skinnys pal tubby :news:

Spider-Woman #1 7.0 $3 :news: SOLD to skinnys pal tubby :news:

Strange Tales 155 5.5 Steranko $6

Jughead 101 5.0 $6 (Big Ethel Returns)

Defenders 26 and 28 in 5.0 $2/pair

Panic 10 5.0 $20

Panic 11 4.5 $17

Lil Abner 76 5.0+ $35 and Lil Abner 97 3.0 $20 or the pair for $40

Please make sure that you visit the VCC boards for current auctions held for Nik

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69

As a tip for easier viewing:

Tip to all: Change your "Display Options" at the bottom of the page on the Auction thread list to "Sort By:

Thread Start Time" - "Ascending" in order to view the auctions in numerical order.

Selling about 40 archives. All in like new, pristine shape.

I have a Complete High Grade lot of Star Wars up in the G/S/B Forum. Check it out!!